PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign Tim Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tom Brady at 36 should play every singe minute of every single game this upcoming year. Regardless of the score. That way when the playoffs arrive and he is all beaten up and hurting we can hear the annual "Brady was playing with a broken _________" like we do every year.

Why? Because its more important that TB play every single minute of every game so that he can have awesome stats. It is NOT important that he is healthy for the 17-19th game of the season.

6 of one and a half dozen of the other, neither can play QB in the NFL. I'm sure Tebow is a good person but he sucks as an NFL QB, and that's all that matters. The only thing his signing has achieved is to cement my opposition to Josh McDaniels ever taking over this team.

he is signed as a 3rd stringer in a 90 man roster. I will believe it when he survives training camp. Would be surprised if we carried 3 QB's if mallet is one of them.

I guess its time to point out that in this thread, all the emotional rants, over the top remarks and hysteria is coming from the Tim Tebow haters. No fan of Tebow has said anything other than " we will see how it plays out, maybe he doesn't even make the team , maybe he helps the team"

Also the constant predictions of thousands and thousands of Tebow fans descending on the forum and signing up just did not happen. And you know why it didn't happen? because its a myth created by the haters.

The haters are one of the main drivers of the the Tebow hysteria, which in turns drives ESPN etc.

he is signed as a 3rd stringer in a 90 man roster. I will believe it when he survives training camp. Would be surprised if we carried 3 QB's if mallet is one of them.

Yep, I can't imagine him making this roster. The bright side is that when they release him it will be the end of the story, can't wait.

Re: Enough about Tim Tebow, what do YOU think about Tim Tebow?

Your avatar's inappropriateness was called to your attention by another poster in another thread citing its negative symbolism in the climate of Sandy Hook, etc., and you responded semi-thoughtfully. Unsurprisingly your 14-year-old mind doesn't operate beyond mere lip-service and it's back to: "Hey, eff you buddy! My hero is a television gangster who kills people with guns! Deal with it!" So classy. :rolleyes:

If you or anyone else has a problem or are offended by someones avatar or sig- send a PM to the moderators and let us know what your objections are. We will look into it and IF there is some action to be taken, we will take it.

Doing this on the open forum does not do any good and looks like a silly food fight. Pesonally I don't see a problem but other mods may see what you are seeing and agree with you.

I guess its time to point out that in this thread, all the emotional rants, over the top remarks and hysteria is coming from the Tim Tebow haters. No fan of Tebow has said anything other than " we will see how it plays out, maybe he doesn't even make the team , maybe he helps the team"

Also the constant predictions of thousands and thousands of Tebow fans descending on the forum and signing up just did not happen. And you know why it didn't happen? because its a myth created by the haters.

The haters are one of the main drivers of the the Tebow hysteria, which in turns drives ESPN etc.

The Onion had it right, the ground is Tebow's favorite receiver.

Seriously, if he ever plays QB in a real game then their season is officially over.

Wouldn't you say the same thing about Mike Kafka?

That was the decision they made, Tebow vs. Kafka.

I didn't know Kafka has so many fan boys, as evidenced by so many people who seem to to be irate over the choice.

6 of one and a half dozen of the other, neither can play QB in the NFL. I'm sure Tebow is a good person but he sucks as an NFL QB, and that's all that matters. The only thing his signing has achieved is to cement my opposition to Josh McDaniels ever taking over this team.

Be that as it may, Tebow for sure has a better attitude and work ethic than Russell, so I think most coaches would rather have Tebow. At least you know he's gonna try.

6 of one and a half dozen of the other, neither can play QB in the NFL. I'm sure Tebow is a good person but he sucks as an NFL QB, and that's all that matters.

Well Kafka can only play QB ...

Who knows perhaps this is also the Patriots will slowly wean Tebow's cement head out of him and get him to try a position change.

Nothing ventured nothing gained is my opinion ... he'sone of what 90 players. when he's one of the 53 then let the haters have their day. Until then there is no need for the emotion. He has no advantage over the 90th player.

slaytee2-480x480.jpg

I didn't know Kafka has so many fan boys, as evidenced by so many people who seem to to be irate over the choice.

Its really more of just not having a clue how a football team works. This board has far too many idiots on it who dont understand what a training came roster is, or how PUP is used, or about securing depth at positions.

Its just the same whiny crap every day here. People who are losers who have nothing going for them need to project it someplace.

The real question is, what is Tebow going to name his dog now? He went from "Bronco" to "Bronx"... now what? "Baked Beans?"

I just read the transcript of BB's presser. I laughed out loud, it was total gold.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

I'm 26, born and raised a Gator fan, started in the early 90's under Spurrier, watched Zook wreck the team, watched Meyer resurrect it, and am currently watching Muschamp put together a tough, hard nosed team. Tell me again how I'm one of these "Tebow haters".

If you listen closely, you'll hear your point imploding.

as a person he's a great guy how can you say anything bad about a 26 year old kid who is using he's money to build a hospital in the Philippines for sick kids, as a foot ball player with the pats he will be a backup QB/FB/TE so if he makes the team he can only help its not like the pats need him to be a star QB so welcome to pats Tim Tebow

It's all starting to make sense...

tebowchrist2.jpg
tombradyholdingagoatpho.jpg

If you listen closely, you'll hear your point imploding.

His point doesn't seem to be whether you "hate" him or not.

His point seems to be that the forum has not been overrun by Tebow fan boys wanting him to be installed as a starter, as some have predicted.

That point seems to be right so far... I haven't seen a single one. I don't expect to see or hear many, on this forum or in Gillette stadium.

I think he's a good kid but not sure he has the talent to really make it in this league. I'd love to see a bigger sample of games from him. He just has an uncanny ability to pull wins out of his ass. But, so did Mark Sanchez his first two seasons. Shame he didn't pick Jax last season. Hope we have a role for him. In the end, BB will probably convince somebody to give up a 2nd round pick for him. Maybe Al Davis comes back from the dead?

Your avatar's inappropriateness was called to your attention by another poster in another thread citing its negative symbolism in the climate of Sandy Hook, etc., and you responded semi-thoughtfully. Unsurprisingly your 14-year-old mind doesn't operate beyond mere lip-service and it's back to: "Hey, eff you buddy! My hero is a television gangster who kills people with guns! Deal with it!" So classy. :rolleyes:

Just one man's opinion but, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't his avatar just some random guy with a gun? I mean not much different than demanding the patriots to get rid of the musketeers. Sandy Hook was obviously a terrible tragedy but, I don't think his avi really has much relevance to Sandy Hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes