PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parsing Krafty Bob's Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a better idea. How about Bob focuses on running the paper business and let's Jonathan do the talking for the team. I would hope that Jonathan is smart enough not to say that Goodell is doing a fine job,

Kraft ignores ideas from the FOTM

I have a better idea. How about Bob focuses on running the paper business and let's Jonathan do the talking for the team. I would hope that Jonathan is smart enough not to say that Goodell is doing a fine job,
It just might be time for that.

jonathan is gutless just like his papa

this guy shakes rogers hand, even gives him hugs. i hate both of the krats equally. no idea why john has this reputation of being some sort of " tough guy " he's weaker than this dad.

reading that bob attended gisele's book launch, i guess tom doesnt care that his own owner sold him down the river.

this guy shakes rogers hand, even gives him hugs. i hate both of the krats equally. no idea why john has this reputation of being some sort of " tough guy " he's weaker than this dad.

reading that bob attended gisele's book launch, i guess tom doesnt care that his own owner sold him down the river.

Or maybe Brady actually knows something

God, you're boring...

He could have done better in the chick dept.
So now we've devolved to the low point of taking shots at his girlfriend.

Next up: Take aim at the grandkids and great-grandkids. It's a draft pick after all. :rolleyes:

Last May I wanted Kraft to sue the league. I wanted him to go scourged Earth. When it became clear he wasn't going to do either I said many bad things about him that I regret. In retrospect there was nothing he could do.

HOWEVER

The fact that he has spent the last year seemingly GOING OUT OF HIS WAY to constantly kiss Goodell's ass is mind boggling. Holy s.hit Bob, have some ****ing self respect and stop slapping your fan base in the face. Say nothing, be diplomatic and polite if you feel you have to. But don't keep promoting him!

Kraft ignores ideas from the FOTM
Just like most of the people here ignore you. I guess being the head of the FOKD (Fellowship of the Koolaid Drinkers) keeps you busy. Have a nice day.

The NFL failed to report this last years games and the ball PSI changes from each game. Fk Roger and Fk the NFL

So now we've devolved to the low point of taking shots at his girlfriend.

Next up: Take aim at the grandkids and great-grandkids. It's a draft pick after all. :rolleyes:
Yep. I just don't think she's that attractive. Very skinny.

Just like most of the people here ignore you. I guess being the head of the FOKD (Fellowship of the Koolaid Drinkers) keeps you busy. Have a nice day.

Love the idiots who like to talk for others....another trait of FOTM

by the way, your acronym is wrong..... Dummy

Last edited:
Kraft was at Gisele's book party last night so I can't continue to waste energy being mad at him when the Brady's aren't.

View attachment 12836
EcUFYmH.jpg

This thread and so many others are loaded with an assumption that Kraft has some allegiance to, or alignment with, the interests of us fans. Or that he should, and that there is some kind of moral obligation for him to do so. Where does this come from?

There's no evidence of this, and there is lots of evidence that he doesn't nor ever will. He's a business owner. That's what this is about for him. The football fandom stuff is just the window dressing on his retail store, to draw us in. "I sat in the stands for years..." yadayadayada, just words. Until people stop paying him for access to his product, at his stadium and on TV, he won't change.

His allegiance is to the value of his business first, and his cash flow second. That's it. Everything related to football is in service to this. If I'm disappointed in anyone, it is in myself for being duped into thinking anything else.

This thread and so many others are loaded with an assumption that Kraft has some allegiance to, or alignment with, the interests of us fans. Or that he should, and that there is some kind of moral obligation for him to do so. Where does this come from?

There's no evidence of this, and there is lots of evidence that he doesn't nor ever will. He's a business owner. That's what this is about for him. The football fandom stuff is just the window dressing on his retail store, to draw us in. "I sat in the stands for years..." yadayadayada, just words. Until people stop paying him for access to his product, at his stadium and on TV, he won't change.

His allegiance is to the value of his business first, and his cash flow second. That's it. Everything related to football is in service to this. If I'm disappointed in anyone, it is in myself for being duped into thinking anything else.

And to you it should be nothing more than entertainment

Do you people who are outraged at Kraft think Brady is as well? If so why would Brady take another team-friendly deal?

I'm not outraged at Kraft. More like disappointed.

Brady takes team friendly deals for the good of the team. He realizes that his best chance to win is to allow some of the cap money to be distributed elsewhere. It's all about winning to him.

Another factor in regard to the Brady/Kraft relationship came up in one of the Brady videos. I think it was Brady6. In that video they interviewed a councilor who said that Tom has a strong sense of respect for authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News