PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Owens Act Not Welcome In Foxborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would disagree that Dillon worked out "just fine" also. Sure, he had a GREAT year and helped in winning a superbowl. But judging from what people who cover the team have said, he caused his fair few amount of problems.

Also, really he had only one good year, years 2 and 3 were hardly anything to shout about

Owens is a different guy to Moss. Moss is immature and sulks. Owens is crazy and pretty much unstable

IMO, what Dillon gave us in 2004 is enough to make the trade a good one, regardless of what came after.

Well...this certainly explains Jerry reluctantly walking away from him after publicly backing him and promising him that would never happen...:rolleyes:

TO may not have been as bad a teamate in Dallas as he was in Philly, but he was never a great teamate, it's just not in his DNA.

With that being said, I have a funny feeling he'll be wearing a Redskins uniform - apparently, McNabb was lobbying for him(and they've patched things up). Shanahan expressed quite a bit of interest in him in 2006, even though he signed with Dallas instead. And with all the distractions he's caused his entire career, I think he's fessed up and humbled for good.

With that being said, I have a funny feeling he'll be wearing a Redskins uniform - apparently, McNabb was lobbying for him(and they've patched things up). Shanahan expressed quite a bit of interest in him in 2006, even though he signed with Dallas instead. And with all the distractions he's caused his entire career, I think he's fessed up and humbled for good.

I think that feeling is gas. McNabb isn't signed beyond this season. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...well, you know.

Wes did an interview on radio today and was asked what he thought. Very diplomatic response was great talent, and of course if management made the decision he'd support it, but he likes the guys we've already brought in or have on the roster and they're working real hard...

He's old, he can't catch and he's a douchebag.

What's not to love? Other than Eric Mangini, TO is the biggest douchebag in the NFL. Worse, he's a 37-year-old douchebag. (Mangini is a 39-year-old douchebag.) And, TO dropped 10 passes out of 109 thrown his way last year. Great! Only one out every ten passes that hit him between the 8 and the 1 will also hit the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes