PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our defense didn't look bad...they looked TIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just like in the AFC championship game loss last year.

I seriously think there's a conditioning problem with our defense. They just looked exhausted by the end of the third quarter.

Is this a question of age? conditioning? Substitution?

Re: Our defense didn't look bad... they looked TIRED

Just like in the AFC championship game loss last year.

I seriously think there's a conditioning problem with our defense. They just looked exhausted by the end of the third quarter.

Is this a question of age? conditioning? Substitution?

Time of possession. The Pats were scoring so fast, the defense was out there the whole game.

86 degrees

Brady was carving up the defense like a Turkey

One of those touchdowns was Cassel throwing an INT

I agree they underperformed in some respects but I'm not going to comment on their conditioning from a game in Miami.

it was 85 degrees, they were wearing dark jerseys and the dolphins held the ball for 35 minutes

BS. The defense played like sh*t. Were they tired coming out of halftime and couldn't get off the friggen field for 8 minutes????? That wasn't fatigue, that was ****ty play. These guys played like sh*t today and they better get it together or else they just might score 40 and lose in 2 weeks.

Whats with all the negativity after dominating the Dolphins with 42 points in 2 quarters? Hilarious. Relax, the defense is fine, they played to the score, not a big deal, game was over at halftime, the intensity clearly wasnt there. We coulda scored 80 and held them to 10 if we wanted to.

They looked unfocused and disinterested, like "what time is the flight north?".

I was unable to see/hear the game and would appreciate any feedback on the defense. I can see that the Fins score included a interception return, but is our defense that average to allow the Fins offense to score 21 points (which it looks like didn't have Brown after a point)? If yes, can they hold up against the Colts??

BS. The defense played like sh*t. Were they tired coming out of halftime and couldn't get off the friggen field for 8 minutes????? That wasn't fatigue, that was ****ty play. These guys played like sh*t today and they better get it together or else they just might score 40 and lose in 2 weeks.

Peddle your spam elsewhere if this is going to be your contribution.

I hate the prevent defense, but when you're up by 35, it's the right call.

86 degrees

Brady was carving up the defense like a Turkey

One of those touchdowns was Cassel throwing an INT

I agree they underperformed in some respects but I'm not going to comment on their conditioning from a game in Miami.

Agreed. I might add that they were playing very lax in the second half, with all that cushion the O provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe