PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTAs 5/26/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it- Hello, Foster. Goodbye White.

I hope you are right. Whites a decent receiver buy he's useless running the ball. I want both Brown and White out of here and Foster and a summertime pickup joining the team.

I hope you are right. Whites a decent receiver buy he's useless running the ball. I want both Brown and White out of here and Foster and a summertime pickup joining the team.

They have good problems to have. I think Brown can be decent here but he is not a front line guy

White did great last year filling in for Lewis but he is limited.

It's going to be like having bookend Gronks at TE.

That's a scary proposition.

They have good problems to have. I think Brown can be decent here but he is not a front line guy

White did great last year filling in for Lewis but he is limited.

White is fairly limited if you ask me. But plenty of people were down on vereen until that contract year. At the same time, vereen atleast flashed running ability sparingly prior, and looked much better in space. However, I'd be happy if white gets beat out in TC.

From the few clips I saw from today, Foster seems to have some serious athletic ability, how well that translates to the field remains to be seen. Maybe a JE route to the roster? Able to fill a few positions in "in case of emergency" duty, while honing his skills at his nfl position?

No kidding. Rex was peeing in his pants in front of the media when asked about how to deal with em.

Yep, and I actually thought it was an honest response. The versatility this offense will have is going to be ridiculous. Teams are going to have to spend a lot of time and resources figuring out how to handle the Two TEs and then have to deal with Edelman, Amendola, Lewis, and Hogan. That leaves some out but that's enough problems for any defense to deal with.

White is fairly limited if you ask me. But plenty of people were down on vereen until that contract year. At the same time, vereen atleast flashed running ability sparingly prior, and looked much better in space. However, I'd be happy if white gets beat out in TC.

From the few clips I saw from today, Foster seems to have some serious athletic ability, how well that translates to the field remains to be seen. Maybe a JE route to the roster? Able to fill a few positions in "in case of emergency" duty, while honing his skills at his nfl position?

Trying to contain my enthusiasm as the kid has ~90 days to impress but Foster has serious physical ability.

It's going to be like having bookend Gronks at TE.

That's a scary proposition.

IIRC, didn't Gronk gravitate to the offense fairly quickly in his first days out? This is looking similar. People are also comparing him to Chandler and his first few days, but the difference is Chandler just had surgery that ended his career. MB sèems strong and agile (knock on lumber).

IIRC, didn't Gronk gravitate to the offense fairly quickly in his first days out? This is looking similar. People are also comparing him to Chandler and his first few days, but the difference is Chandler just had surgery that ended his career. MB sèems strong and agile (knock on lumber).

There's no comparison between Chandler and Bennett. Chandler is just a really large lumbering TE, Bennett is the same size as Gronk and equally athletic. Dealing with one TE of that caliber is tough enough for defense's, two will be almost impossible.

Now that I think about it in 1987- 1988 you had Eason, Grogs, Tom Ramsey and Flutie. All at one point in time were QB4.

They carried 4 in the early 90s Hodson, Millen, Wilson and another guy I forget.
Jeff Carlson?? I had to look it up at profootballreference.com

I think you just started it :D with the media around here I wouldn't put it past them to use you as an unnamed source.

Those guys come to this board for talking points and material.

I guarantee douchebag and Spaz do a drive by and get people in a tizzy. They are so predictable.

Those guys come to this board for talking points and material.

I guarantee douchebag and Spaz do a drive by and get people in a tizzy. They are so predictable.

Letekro anyone?

I was thinking more of an oxidized poster.

Or at least I felt the same reading his posts as I did listening to Fegler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes