PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTAs 5/26/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though i expect Jacoby to not succeed in the NFL I don't think a bad first day of OTAs means anything. First time seeing anything close to NFL speed. I hope no one is looking too much into it.

On the other side of things I am very pleased to hear Jimmy really looks the part this year. He has flashed 2 years in a row and if the consistency is there i expect he can be a long term answer for Brady or will get the Patriots a first round pick next year if he plays 4 games well (which i expect him to if it comes to that).

Jacoby had a bad day? WTF are you talking about? According to those who were actually THERE, he had a GREAT day. So good, in fact, that Reiss said he was the best #3 ,qb, from a PASSING PERSPECTIVE, the Pats have had during BB's entire 17-year tenure. WTF are you basing your comment on? A stat line from a brief twitter? Why dont you try reading an actual more indepth story instead of jumoing to conclusions about something you didnt even see? He started a little slow(hes IS a freakin rookie), but finished strong according to evryone who wrote on the subject.

Jacoby had a bad day? WTF are you talking about? According to those who were actually THERE, he had a GREAT day. So good, in fact, that Reiss said he was the best #3 ,qb, from a PASSING PERSPECTIVE, the Pats have had during BB's entire 17-year tenure. WTF are you basing your comment on? A stat line from a brief twitter? Why dont you try reading an actual more indepth story instead of jumoing to conclusions about something you didnt even see? He started a little slow(hes IS a freakin rookie), but finished strong according to evryone who wrote on the subject.
Best QB3 BB has had in his 16 year tenure after one OTA? That's truly impressive stuff.

Best QB3 BB has had in his 16 year tenure after one OTA? That's truly impressive stuff.
Yeah, I was actually laughing as i wrote it. Obviously doesnt mean much. But i only posted it to counter a sloppy,ignorant post by another poster.

He may be the best Q3 in Pats history but not the best QB4. That goes to the lanky kid who ate pizza and lived in a condo in North Attelboro in 2000. :p
Yeah, BUT,if memory serves me-and ive seen EVERY Pats qb going back to 1960,that lanky pizza -eating beanpole was the ONLY qb4 in pats history.;)

Yeah, BUT,if memory serves me-and ive seen EVERY Pats qb going back to 1960,that lanky pizza -eating beanpole was the ONLY qb4 in pats history.;)

Now that I think about it in 1987- 1988 you had Eason, Grogs, Tom Ramsey and Flutie. All at one point in time were QB4.

They carried 4 in the early 90s Hodson, Millen, Wilson and another guy I forget.

Now that I think about it in 1987- 1988 you had Eason, Grogs, Tom Ramsey and Flutie. All at one point in time were QB4.

They carried 4 in the early 90s Hodson, Millen, Wilson and another guy I forget.
Ok my memory's not that great. But I think its cause I've spent all these years trying to FORGET the Millens and Hodsons.;)

Ok my memory's not that great. But I think its cause I've spent all these years trying to FORGET the Millens and Hodsons.;)

....a wise decision. I was in college and under the influence of something that era. Only way to get through the losses.

I see you are all hopping on the Foster binky train. A wise decision.

Ross, is Foster your binky this year? He's your Chris Harper from last year :):):)

I still wish they drafted a 3-down RB for crissakes. Not necessarly as a bellcow RB but one that is also a very good option in the passing game.

Maybe the can squeeze a decent year out of Arian Foster.

I still want a summertime deal for Jamal Charles.

Then again I want a pony as well, preferably one of American Pharoah's...............

We may not remember his name, but the Pats couldn't have lost without him.

Ross, is Foster your binky this year? He's your Chris Harper from last year :):):)
Yeah I called him back on the day after the draft ended... I usually pick a couple guys... Last year I picked Dion Lewis and Chris Harper - Lewis was awesome and Harper looked OK (yes he had a horrible muffed punt but he did make the roster and stick around all year) - so I think those were decent picks.

This year I like Foster and Kamu Grugier-Hill.

I still want a summertime deal for Jamal Charles.

Then again I want a pony as well, preferably one of American Pharoah's...............

$200k stud fee. Reasonable for a 3X crown winner.

Agreed on JC. If he 100% this offense is GoAT.

$200k stud fee. Reasonable for a 3X crown winner.

Agreed on JC. If he 100% this offense is GoAT.

And he's made 100 of them so far.

And people think I'm joking when I say I want a pony............

I've got you beat, I have forgotten them. Those days no longer enter my mind.

And he's made 100 of them so far.

And people think I'm joking when I say I want a pony............

Not a bad investment....just need another couple million to get the horse trained and in competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back