PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tomlinson retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a great back and I dont think there's a Patriot's fan here that wouldnt love to have him on the team in his prime, but he won't get much respect on this board because of his garbage personality.

Yeah complaining about celebrating after a big playoff win was douchey, and that's where this all stems from. The Patriots has the audacity to celebrate on their field and a few players did Merrimans stupid dance so he felt the need to call the Pats and Belichick out on it while calling himself a classy individual. This of course ignores the fact that when the Chargers beat us in 05 in Foxboro they yuked it up pretty good on their way off the field.

LT: a perfect example of a player we'd have loved to watch, if only we didn't have to get to know too much about him and listen to him as well.

30 years from now no one will ever know about the crap that came from Tomlinson's mouth and more of the way he played the game......that's what really counts.

However if he is still a bonehead and mouthing spew out like Jim Brown still does,then that changes everything.

The satisfying thing for me is that no one will ever call him "Super Bowl Champion...". Great player but like lots of great players, a prick.

who in their right mind puts a tattoo of the Jets logo on their body? This proves how unstable Com-plain-ian is.

Adios...and stay classy

Ewww.

Then again, I've seen somebody tattoo the Nike logo . . . the old one, with the word "NIKE" on it. :eek:

No, we are realists. He ABSOLUTELY was one of the best of all time. He also was one of the biggest egotistical whiners of all time.

Your first post sucks. Here's hoping it was just a minor stumble out of the gate. :eek:

We shall see about that..
sm-21.gif

whoo.gif

I'll kind of miss LdT. It was fun to hear him whine whenever the Pats beat him. I wonder if he'll be inducted into the HOF with his Darth Vader mask on? That would be sweet!!

I am listening to NFL radio and all they keep talking about was how durable he was. I guess they aren't including playoff games. :singing:

LOL. I thought you were a Pats fan. Didn't notice your screen name and thought you posted this to show what TB thought of LdT. I still think it fits!

Wait so being mad on the sidelines is now the same as whining to the media after the game?

By the way we blew out the Eagles that game.

That we did. I was in Russia when it was on. They are 8 hours ahead. My husband and I were watching at 3:00 a.m. (Russian time) on an IPad that kept fading in and out. Still couldn't stop watching even though it was a blowout.

That we did. I was in Russia when it was on. They are 8 hours ahead. My husband and I were watching at 3:00 a.m. (Russian time) on an IPad that kept fading in and out. Still couldn't stop watching even though it was a blowout.

Yeah I'm going to be in Sydney this year for the first Bills game and I'm planning on being awake at 3am to watch.

That Eagles game was great though, it was on my 30th birthday and we were in Vegas, never forget that one.

The crickets I heard after his retrement announcement were quite classy. They were loud, but really didn't disrupt my nap. I would call it a soft melodious yet clearly strong chirping of crickets.

I don't know where he ranks all time as a RB, but the guy wasn't even the best among people with the same nickname. But he is better than Lawrence Timmons and whole host of other L.T.'s, so there is that to be proud of.

Enjoy retirement, 2nd best L.T.

So, here we see Brady (once again) pissed off and looking like he's going to murder someone in a game they won going away. How is this insulting, again? Would you prefer if he was cowering under his helmet and parka in an AFC championship loss?

In honor of LdT:

Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms.jpg

crying_baby_party_56800676.jpg

crying_baby.gif

1023710-1-cry-baby.jpg

See ya, Classy!

He's a Hall of Famer for sure but I took such great joy watching the Patriots whoop his ass in the playoffs.

Sitting on the bench during the AFC Championship game with his helmet on is one of the biggest chump moves I've ever seen.

Never liked the guy. Glad he never won a ring. Biggest crybaby ever too.

I came here expecting this thread, and here it is.

Lol at Pats fans.

I'm glad LT's Jets ended Brady's 2010 MVP season. That was special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST