PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tomlinson retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Southern California and go to O.C. Sports Grille to watch the Patriots with a bunch of other Patriot fans. There is also large groups of fans there that follow the Raiders, Saints and Dolphins. We all get along real well and every one has fun there. But there is one little twit of a Charger fan who just annoys the hell out of everybody. He will sit in another room and just run into where we are and yell "Patriots Suck" and then run back out. He usually leaves before the games are over because he doesn't want to face us after the Chargers lose. We just laugh at how pathetic he is.

Sounds about right, hahaha. I'm down in Long Beach now, and it took the past couple of seasons for Chargers fans to finally stop pounding their chests enough to realize that their team isn't that good. They were 'up-and-comers' for about 5-6 years, never broke through, and now they have a team on the steady decline.

Must suck to have been banking on potential for the better part of a decade, then realize that that argument no longer works because your best players are all in/near their 30s. At this point, they are what they are. That's what a series of bad drafts and terrible coaching will do to you.

Last edited:
I sat behind the SD bench in Foxboro and laughed at LdT the entire game for being such a *****

And two weeks later you cried your eyes out while Michael Strahan sat on Tom Brady's face for three hours. Meh.

Last edited:
And two weeks later you cried your eyes out while Michael Strahan sat on Tom Brady's face for three hours. Meh.

Meh...I'm sure Brady felt better once Giselle took Strahan's place using his face as a seat.

And I would think anyone crying about that Super Bowl can look back fondly on Brady's 3-2 record in Super Bowls.

I guess you could run with the stat of the lesser LT being undefeated in Super Bowls. Then again, so am I.

There is a difference in being a fiery competitor who hates to lose and someone who sits on the end of the bench in the playoffs and sulks. Rivers showed that the Chargers were his team in the playoffs. How many times do you see a player that was injured in a game come out in street clothes and stood on crutches on the sideline to cheer on his team.

You come here and call the Patriot fans haters. Spend some time on the Charger message boards whenever the Patriots are discussed. They hate the Patriots with such fervor that it borders on obsessiveness.

very true!.....

I'm glad Lady T retired without winning anything,the guy was a loser and a poor sport. Like someone posted you don't sit at the end of the bench with your helmet on and sulk like a little kid. Rivers on the other hand sucked it up and played with a bum knee he showed what a winner is all about.

Last edited:
Meh...I'm sure Brady felt better once Giselle took Strahan's place using his face as a seat.

And I would think anyone crying about that Super Bowl can look back fondly on Brady's 3-2 record in Super Bowls.

I guess you could run with the stat of the lesser LT being undefeated in Super Bowls. Then again, so am I.
Hey, Bradys record is still better than the dolts when it comes to SB's won. Never mind that the pats have played in Seven SB's compared to the the dolts mighty .................1

I think we should all pitch in a few bucks and get Nordstrom a little gift card so he can buy some new panties...after twisting up his whole collection in this thread...here ya' go cupcake...

_5308962.jpg

In the 10 years with Brady as the starter, the Patriots have

3 Super Bowl wins
5 Super Bowl appearances
6 AFCCG appearances
16 playoff wins
9 playoff appearances

If only there were some way that could compare favorably to the Chargers of the LdT era.... :(

You have to get to the Super Bowl to lose it. Someone should probably let Philip "20 interceptions" Rivers know that.

i still contend that looks like gates lol

I agree.. It looks just like him.

Btw, thanks for continuing to be an actual "classy" fan ;)

x2

hope he doesn't become an analyst.

Imagine him teamed up with Marshall Faulk!

edit: sorry someone beat me to it.

Last edited:
Lets not forget Curtis Martin, Marcus Allen, or Tony Dorsett to name a few more to add to the list of great RBs, in my lifetime.

That said LdT is a HOFer, a whiny one but a HOFer none the less.

On a par with Thurman Thomas and Edgerin James, great but not one of the greats.

Kicking a guy when he's DOWN??? :confused:

Sometimes it's the right thing to do!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back