PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tomlinson retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here expecting this thread, and here it is.

Lol at Pats fans.

I'm glad LT's Jets ended Brady's 2010 MVP season. That was special.

Not as special as the 2007/08 AFCCG

That's where LT came as close as he ever got to a SB.

wow you guys are still really obsessed with him lol

for me, he kinda retired when he called himself classy

Excellent player. Too bad all I'm going to remember him for is his whiny ass, crybaby personality.

Lol at Pats fans.

Do Charger fans ever get tired of having to ride other teams' coat tails?

wow you guys are still really obsessed with him lol

for me, he kinda retired when he called himself classy

There's no obsession. It's not as if we post all LdT, all the time. We just wanted to give Mr. Classy the sendoff he deserves.

Lol at Pats fans.

You know what's really special? All the Super Bowl wins that the Chargers and Jets had in LdT's tenure. Those are special.

I don't care he wore a nice little charger bow tie to his Retirement gig.

He's still an *******.

And no bow tie is gonna change that fact.

"LIGHTS OUT"

heh...what a total joke....best of all time???...let's just run down a list of say, ten running backs compared to Lady T...

Jim Brown versus Tomli...er...sorry Jim...please don't kill me...it's this SD fan not me...

Barry Sanders or LaDa...uh....dur..this is nutty

Sweetness or...heh..C'MON MAN

Earl Campbell just ran Lady T over while he was sitting out a playoff game with a bruised ego...sawree....no comparison

Eric ****erson or...or what???...who would take Lady Crybaby over Eric???

O.J. Simpson...Gale Sayers...John Riggins...Emmitt Smith...Marshall Faulk

oh look...this is just tiresome...let's try THIS...here is what THIS running back did in the NFL for HIS career

Super Bowl MVP
2 Time Super Bowl Champion
Rookie of the Year
Ran for 10,000+ yards in his career
NFL Comeback Player of the Year
14 year NFL veteran

Ottis "My Man" Anderson...choke THAT down your sun, sand and surf choked pie hole...

Tomlinson played in a weak sister division on stacked teams in San Diego and came up small OR missing in every big game they ever played...the Jets???...total joke shadow of his former SD self....go skateboarding and ride it off sonny....

Lets not forget Curtis Martin, Marcus Allen, or Tony Dorsett to name a few more to add to the list of great RBs, in my lifetime.

That said LdT is a HOFer, a whiny one but a HOFer none the less.

Lol at Pats fans.

As a Chargers fan, your proudest moment would pretty much have to be some other team's accomplishment. That must suck.

Last edited:
Tedy Bruschi touched on this in his book. Apparently when the Chargers were up in the third quarter, they started talking smack about the dynasty being over and other crap. The Patriots were like, "hey, the game isn't over yet". So when the Patriots won and celebrated AFTER the game, it made them look stupid. What got me was when the Chargers said that "the Patriots should act like they have been there before". What? Because the Chargers have never been there they get to act like jerks when they win? Not that the Patriots were acting like jerks, but if you are going to dish it out you better be prepared to take it.

458227369_medium.gif

There is a difference in being a fiery competitor who hates to lose and someone who sits on the end of the bench in the playoffs and sulks. Rivers showed that the Chargers were his team in the playoffs. How many times do you see a player that was injured in a game come out in street clothes and stood on crutches on the sideline to cheer on his team.

You come here and call the Patriot fans haters. Spend some time on the Charger message boards whenever the Patriots are discussed. They hate the Patriots with such fervor that it borders on obsessiveness.

Lol at Pats fans.

Not as special as Brady's 5 Super Bowl trips in 11 years, 3 rings, 2 Super Bowl MVPs, 2 regular season MVPs....so on and so forth.

But hey, you enjoy that one victory in 2010. In 10 years that will probably still be the Jets biggest victory.

When posting this toy it is imperative to show the warning sticker. Otherwise, buyer beware.

Attachments

• tomlinson.jpg
    tomlinson.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 253
There is a difference in being a fiery competitor who hates to lose and someone who sits on the end of the bench in the playoffs and sulks. Rivers showed that the Chargers were his team in the playoffs. How many times do you see a player that was injured in a game come out in street clothes and stood on crutches on the sideline to cheer on his team.

You come here and call the Patriot fans haters. Spend some time on the Charger message boards whenever the Patriots are discussed. They hate the Patriots with such fervor that it borders on obsessiveness.

I got banned from the Chargers forum within a day of signing up there because I made my location "your mother's ass". Hence my current location on this forum.

I'll always remember him being classy and rooting his team on during the AFCCG.

pg2_a_tomlinson_600.jpg

and as expected Albert Breer tweets

Will never forget LT taking over vs New England in 06 playoffs … One of the best individual performances I’ve seen in person. Unstoppable.

Lol at Pats fans.

A bit like when Brady ended LdT's MVP season in 06? Brady's got plenty of those seasons left. LdT's got the bench to sit on again.

Or is it more like the following year when I sat behind the SD bench in Foxboro and laughed at LdT the entire game for being such a *****?

Lol at Pats fans.

What was best, was that crybaby had little to nothing to do with that win. As a matter of fact, that game was shonn greenes breakout game... Proving to everyone, just how little LT brought to the table. Particularly against the Pats

Lol at Pats fans.

Small world... I came here expecting to find bitter, butt hurt chargers trolls extolling how much more "classy" they are....... and Low and Behold!

Is this a call to action for patsfans members to post everything they expect to find (and in fact find) over on bolts-dolts.org, or whatever hole you guys gather in?
I'm sure that if I were ever brave/dumb/pathetic enough to go and troll your "classy" board..... I would have to put a dental dam over my iPad, as not to contract whatever is spreading over there that gives chargers fans so many sores on their arses.

Small world... I came here expecting to find bitter, butt hurt chargers trolls extolling how much more "classy" they are....... and Low and Behold!

Is this a call to action for patsfans members to post everything they expect to find (and in fact find) over on bolts-dolts.org, or whatever hole you guys gather in?
I'm sure that if I were ever brave/dumb/pathetic enough to go and troll your "classy" board..... I would have to put a dental dam over my iPad, as not to contract whatever is spreading over there that gives chargers fans so many sores on their arses.

I live in Southern California and go to O.C. Sports Grille to watch the Patriots with a bunch of other Patriot fans. There is also large groups of fans there that follow the Raiders, Saints and Dolphins. We all get along real well and every one has fun there. But there is one little twit of a Charger fan who just annoys the hell out of everybody. He will sit in another room and just run into where we are and yell "Patriots Suck" and then run back out. He usually leaves before the games are over because he doesn't want to face us after the Chargers lose. We just laugh at how pathetic he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News