PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 thread

A bruins fan was stabbed outside Rogers Arena after the game

stabbed.jpg

Really sad what's going on in Vancouver.

That town is a lot more violent than people think it is. Lots of drugs, violence. Too bad cause the landscape is so beautiful.

The way Vancouver conducted themselves tonight is an embarrassment to the rest of Canada. I feel confident that I can speak for 99.9999 % of Canadians that they feel ashamed and humiliated by this city's reaction. And if you think I am just saying that head on over to cbc.ca/bc...

My favorite quote from one of the posters..."Seriously, folks? Didn't Boston already destroy Vancouver enough for one night?."

What a sorry excuse for a town. Looks like some bad need of parenting if you ask me. I hope the Bruins fans that were hurt end up being ok.

Last edited:
There's scum everywhere....

Marchand's night is the icing on top. That is killing them.

congratulation Boston Bruins ! i saw the game (it was dark night here...) and it was a great great win !

It's so awesome that the Bruins won.. Congrats to them..

As for what was going on in Vancouver, it's appalling... I have several friends in that area and just hope that they are ok..

YAHOOOOOO!......just got back from a bar near the Garden......This is just Insane!.....Always a great hockey town,been following them since 1960.

SWEEEET!:eat3::americaflag::canadaflag:

Does Harry Lumley ring a bell??? :D

Looks like we started watching around the same timeframe.....I haven't nailed it down yet but it was late 50's or 1960 when I was a Jr in HS......

Couple old Fahts :eek:

( I'm guessing you were born in 1944- just a hunch LOL)

Last edited:
Got this from the Globe.. This is what CLASS is all about..

Boston fan gets some backup deep in enemy territory - The Boston Globe

“You?’’ Geoff Wildbur said. “Again?’’ During Game 6, Wildbur, a Michael Moore look-alike, was merciless in his mocking of Parker and the other handful of Boston fans who had the temerity to venture out to cheer on the Broons.

When Tim Thomas got the Cup, Wildbur stood up and cheered, because, in the end he is a hockey fan, and he knew the guy who most deserved to hoist the Stanley Cup held it in his hands.

It's so awesome that the Bruins won.. Congrats to them..

As for what was going on in Vancouver, it's appalling... I have several friends in that area and just hope that they are ok..

You must be one pretty happy dude right now. Getting married and then the Bruins take home the cup.

You must be one pretty happy dude right now. Getting married and then the Bruins take home the cup.

Just don't ask him which makes him happier; that'd really be putting the guy on the spot. :D

MA_BH.jpg

MA_TG.jpg

Last edited:

Why yes.. Yes I am.. The only thing that could make this year better is a Sox WS win and the NFL/Players actually getting it's act together.

Why yes.. Yes I am.. The only thing that could make this year better is a Sox WS win and the NFL/Players actually getting it's act together.

You forgot a Patriot SB win !! :eek:

That won't happen until 2012....hence the reason I said THIS year.

Congratulations.

I was putting off the big new flat screen for football and wasn't planning on buying it if the season was cut short, now I'm going to get it because of hockey regardless of how things fare in the NFL. That was awesome.

I heard Winnipeg is looking for a team. The Winnipeg Coyotes has a much nicer ring to it then their former incantation.

Problem is I just paid $180 for an authentic Shane Doan jersey from the PHOENIX Coyotes in mid season :bricks:

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back