PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The greatest on air rant of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic rant from one of the best. I echo what others say about the quality of the radio there vs. Boston. It's not even close, and that amazes me, because I always thought Boston was a better sports town.

Was this rant better than the Dan Lebatard rant after the Jets lost to the Ravens earlier this season?

Much better.

I've always enjoyed Chad whenever I'm in NoVa. I guess we'll see if he sticks around.

Last edited:
"get emmmm!"

Wow, epic....just epic! I can't believe they didn't have to beep any of it out.

This rant reminds me of one I heard from a Cleveland fan on Jt the brick back in 99? Right after Boston came back from 0-2 to win the series in 5 with Pedro pitching 7 inning no hit relief innings. It was one of the most powerful radio interviews I had ever heard.

Fantastic rant from one of the best. I echo what others say about the quality of the radio there vs. Boston. It's not even close, and that amazes me, because I always thought Boston was a better sports town.

Actually, I find the skins' forums really funny, in a smart way, intelligent anger. Just compare our posts after the browns' loss and the skins' loss to the eagles.

Actually, I find the skins' forums really funny, in a smart way, intelligent anger. Just compare our posts after the browns' loss and the skins' loss to the eagles.

Two things factor in there. The first is the higher level of education there, but the other, perhaps more important point, is that the Skins fanbase has coping with hopelessness and disappointment down to a science. I used to laugh at all the preseason predictions down there (and every year they really do believe the Skins are legitimate SB contenders), but I came to pity them.

It was once a hell of a franchise, winning two SBs in the span of five years (something the Manning-led Colts will probably never do). They're the new, right coast version of the Raiders.

You know I pride myself with being able to tell the difference between a real rant and a put on one and for me thats put on, its just an act to try and raise his profile imo.

Two things factor in there. The first is the higher level of education there, but the other, perhaps more important point, is that the Skins fanbase has coping with hopelessness and disappointment down to a science. I used to laugh at all the preseason predictions down there (and every year they really do believe the Skins are legitimate SB contenders), but I came to pity them.

It was once a hell of a franchise, winning two SBs in the span of five years (something the Manning-led Colts will probably never do). They're the new, right coast version of the Raiders.

Their owners probably have a little to do with it. They are a little on the weird side.

Wasn't that Lavaar Arrington?

Indeed it was Lavaar. Quite the rant, he just went off on them Redskins. although he seems a little bit too disqusted with them being run all over by Mike Vick because "he was running the wildcat last season, and he was in jail two years ago..."

WOW. I dont know what was more disparaging to listen to, the game or this. Man, how lucky are we to have BB and Co right now.

Last edited:
It was a great rant, but Joe Banino's on The Fan in NY are better, Joe sounds like hes going to have a stroke.

It was a great rant, but Joe Banino's on The Fan in NY are better, Joe sounds like hes going to have a stroke.

From the YouTube link posted earlier, it killed me when he started talking about Favre.

"As for the quarterback, goodbye, you're done!"

Ya gotta deal with it.

LEGEN-DARY!

Get'em!

God damn. That rant was getting me fired up.

"WHERE'S MY REFUND!? WHERE'S MY REPARATIONS!?". :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results