PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers or Donkeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is holmes owning champ or is it me?

I think that's Ben with his fakes. But I bet that Maroney and Morris are watching the right side of Pittsburgh's line give the running backs 10 yards untouched and wishing they could see that in New England once in a while.

Logic says since Denver owns the Tiebreaker among us we want them to lose

The Steelers may lose their division to Cincy so lets root for the Black and Gold (even though I hate them with passion)

This is where I stand, too. (Never thought I'd root for the Steelers. I'm not rooting that hard!)

I feel that we really need a first-round playoff bye to win the Super Bowl, and any team ahead of us for that --- Denver --- needs to lose. Needless to say the Colts game will be huge.

Wow, Roth that was one WEAKASS attempt at a block!

Wow, Roth that was one WEAKASS attempt at a block!

Good thing it was bad or it'd have been a chop block. That was out of the Sanchez book of blocks.

Denver desperately needs a Kevin Faulk.

Is THIS the Monday Might game thread?

I'd think Josh would love to have Kev on his team.

On every play someone is a HOF type of player ... and they get paid to talk that crap. :ugh:

Is there a better big game receiver in this league over the past few years than Santonio Holmes?
It seems like he makes big plays repeatedly in Nat'l televised games.

Root for injuries, with a steelers win in overtime.

Denver desperately needs a Kevin Faulk.

They'd signed Arrington away from Arizona, but his knee didn't heal enough and they had to cut him loose. I had expected him to play the Faulk role.

Steelers TD. Poop!? YAY!? There is no feeling good about this game either way, d%#*!@t. :(

Steelers 21-10.

Last edited:
Ryan Clady might be a great young tackle, but the right side of the line is just disintegrating.

There it goes again. A forward pass that hits the back of the helmet of an OL. Same thing happens last night, and they DON'T call an illegal touching penalty.

I knew it; that illegal touching rule is no longer effective when the forward pass is incidental and the OL is not intentionally receiving it.

Last edited:
Don Carey appears to be suffering from Walt Coleman disease. "Intercepting team" on a punt return?

Last edited:
Dumervil and DJ Williams are just getting run over at this point.

Wow. That list of Pittsburgh 1st round picks since 2003 is incredible. I never realized how successful they've been picking in the mid to late 1st round.

Anyone here who's been bagging on Maroney starting to understand the importance of run blocking yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST