PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Roethlisberger not exactly a gentleman on the night of the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Big Ben - Big punk

Steelers fans LOVE the Steelers.

Pitt is a small town. There's like one strip where everyone goes, and the football players party there. I myself have never seen them, but I have lots of friends who see them all the time. None of this gets out and no one says a word. The players who are the biggest dilds are surprising. Their freakin' kicker is a bigger twit than Ben. These aren't secrets. Gropes and drinking are commonplace. i don't expect anyone here to believe me, but I know this from a close friend.

Pitt is a small town. There's like one strip where everyone goes, and the football players party there. I myself have never seen them, but I have lots of friends who see them all the time. None of this gets out and no one says a word. The players who are the biggest dilds are surprising. Their freakin' kicker is a bigger twit than Ben. These aren't secrets. Gropes and drinking are commonplace. i don't expect anyone here to believe me, but I know this from a close friend.

Living here in Pittsburgh, I know you to speak nothing but the truth regarding your details. The 'strip' you speak of is either the South Side, where Hines Ward co-owned a bar recently, and where there are many, many bars one by one next to each other--OR it is another high party area referred to as the strip district which is basically the same deal.

I am in my early 30's, and have been hearing things from a ton of sources about Ben's partying for about 5 yrs now. I know many who have seen him at various bars, and who claim that he has slept with just about anything that walks. I am not trying to ruin his character any more than he already has, but there have been a ton of various stories in the past 4-5 yrs regarding STD's etc. Again, horrible character flaws. Much smoke, and much fire.

The recent story regarding his blowing off the cystic fibrosis girl who is DYING, and wants her one last measily wish to meet the ass that is Ben Roethlisberger is a glaring picture of what he really is. How could anyone blow off a last dying wish, knowing that the poor girl chose her wish as wanting to meet you? If anyone wanted their last dying wish to spend an hour or so with me, I'd literally crawl there---and feel incredibly lucky and humbled. Rock star, football star, movie star--whatever. There's no excuse for it, and for the record, the reporter Steigerwald is a very credible source, who does not ever talk bad about any local Pittsburgh teams. It's not surprising that his news station, KDKA, chose not to air it.

Hopefully, Ben gets what he deserves.

(And yes, the K Jeff Reed is an idiot too. He actually got into a physical altercation with an attendent at a local convienience store over there not being any towels in the paper towel dispenser!!!)

Last edited:
Keep it coming!:)

I am sad to share my first name with that clown.

We need details. Like was there tickling involved? :eek:

How could anyone blow off a last dying wish, knowing that the poor girl chose her wish as wanting to meet you? If anyone wanted their last dying wish to spend an hour or so with me, I'd literally crawl there---and feel incredibly lucky and humbled.

Unfortunately I plan on dying, sometime within this year to the next 30 years or so. Should I PM you my address Mr Lucky?

ESPN's legal eagle Lester Munson weighs in...

Previous predatory conduct

In trials on charges of sexual assault, the law frequently allows prosecutors to show the jury that the accused has been accused of previous sexual misconduct. If a prosecutor can show another incident of predatory conduct, it can become the turning point of the trial.

If the prosecutor in Milledgeville decides to charge Roethlisberger, he will, of course, look hard at the civil assault suit filed against Roethlisberger last July in Nevada. Although lawyers and scholars are not in complete agreement on the issue, it appears that the law of Georgia would permit the use of previous predatory conduct as part of the prosecution's evidence.
:eek:

Ben Roethlisberger sexual assault allegations: Lester Munson examines factors that will determine whether QB faces charges - ESPN

Unfortunately I plan on dying, sometime within this year to the next 30 years or so. Should I PM you my address Mr Lucky?

For someone like you, Wicked, I'd be honored:cool:

Apparently, I'd be a lot more punctual than this 'superstar'--and I'd actually put my drinking and skirt chasing aside for a couple hrs to see you off to better places.

Whether he's guilty or not, his character issues are glaring.

"Make A Wish" foundation will grant any wish to a dying child. She chose one of her 'heroes,' the star QB on a freaking football team. I am sure it never occured to anyone that Roethlisberger wouldn't fufill an hr or two's time. To me it's just as bad as whatever recent problems he's having with a chick. I really could care less about that night in question, to be honest.

Living here in Pittsburgh, I know you to speak nothing but the truth regarding your details. The 'strip' you speak of is either the South Side, where Hines Ward co-owned a bar recently, and where there are many, many bars one by one next to each other--OR it is another high party area referred to as the strip district which is basically the same deal.

I am in my early 30's, and have been hearing things from a ton of sources about Ben's partying for about 5 yrs now. I know many who have seen him at various bars, and who claim that he has slept with just about anything that walks. I am not trying to ruin his character any more than he already has, but there have been a ton of various stories in the past 4-5 yrs regarding STD's etc. Again, horrible character flaws. Much smoke, and much fire.

The recent story regarding his blowing off the cystic fibrosis girl who is DYING, and wants her one last measily wish to meet the ass that is Ben Roethlisberger is a glaring picture of what he really is. How could anyone blow off a last dying wish, knowing that the poor girl chose her wish as wanting to meet you? If anyone wanted their last dying wish to spend an hour or so with me, I'd literally crawl there---and feel incredibly lucky and humbled. Rock star, football star, movie star--whatever. There's no excuse for it, and for the record, the reporter Steigerwald is a very credible source, who does not ever talk bad about any local Pittsburgh teams. It's not surprising that his news station, KDKA, chose not to air it.

Hopefully, Ben gets what he deserves.

(And yes, the K Jeff Reed is an idiot too. He actually got into a physical altercation with an attendent at a local convienience store over there not being any towels in the paper towel dispenser!!!)

In contrast, we have a HOF QB who is a rock star celebrity yet he can still make time for this:

Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hyannis Port -

It would never cross Tom's mind to turn down a request from Make a Wish. I remember his first pro bowl after XXXVI he said the highlight was meeting with those kids on the field and spending time with them.

When my little niece was battling cancer her make a wish was to meet the Backstreet Boys. Unfortunately Make a Wish told us they were the most selfish collection of pricks you would ever encounter and they refused to make any time available to the organization. They were just too exhausted what with all the effort they put in to making millions off their tweener audiences. So she settled on a week at Disney instead. We tried for a simple backstage meet and greet via Joyce Kulhaywick when they were in Boston several months later. Same deal, no time. She died 4 months later. Soon thereafter the BSB's began their long deserved descent into has been insignificance...

What gets me is that the fans/media are like "poor Rooney." They act like the Rooneys are the victims here. I can't believe that the media constantly talks about "the Rooney way" and "the Steeler way." Granted, I think players like Troy Polamalu are true class acts. But look at the organization and you can see they they're willing to sell out class for talent just like any other team. James Harrison beat his wife. Slap on the wrist. Jeff Reed is a complete public dope. Slap on the wrist. They drafted players like Plaxico Burress and Joey Porter.

The most recent article by a long-time radio announcer in Pittsburgh is very telling- his editor told him they would not be going anywhere with the BR skipping a Make-A-Wish foundation story. You think the Rooneys don't know about all of these events, or about the constant boorish behavior since BRs rookie year? You don't think they talked to people from UMiami Ohio who told them this guy is a prima donna jackass of the highest order? Now, the response is that they will take severe action if BR gets in trouble AGAIN. How many franchise-sullying incidents does it take for a Steeler to get cut? Fans point to them cutting a bunch of scrub players who barely made the team. When a Steeler star player beats his wife or gets accused of rape twice in a year, the "classy" Rooneys look the other way.

Honestly, I don't see why the Steelers are said to select "high-character" players when those guys include/d Burress, Porter, Roethlisberger, Harrison, and Holmes.

In contrast, we have a HOF QB who is a rock star celebrity yet he can still make time for this:

It would never cross Tom's mind to turn down a request from Make a Wish. I remember his first pro bowl after XXXVI he said the highlight was meeting with those kids on the field and spending time with them.

When my little niece was battling cancer her make a wish was to meet the Backstreet Boys. Unfortunately Make a Wish told us they were the most selfish collection of pricks you would ever encounter and they refused to make any time available to the organization. They were just too exhausted what with all the effort they put in to making millions off their tweener audiences. So she settled on a week at Disney instead. We tried for a simple backstage meet and greet via Joyce Kulhaywick when they were in Boston several months later. Same deal, no time. She died 4 months later. Soon thereafter the BSB's began their long deserved descent into has been insignificance...

The TB and Best Buddies story is impressive. I'm next to Hyannis at that time of year.
Saddened to read about your niece.

I've been saying for sometime that this guy is a sleazebag. As I've said before, I know a couple people who interacted with him first hand, and came away with the same impression that seemingly everyone else does - he's a dirtbag. Zo was on 98.5 yesterday talking about how his friends back in Pittsburgh say the same thing about him.

I'm very thankful we have a franchise QB who seems to be just about the exact opposite type of person as Roethlisberger. I hate to pull an LdT and use the word classy, but Brady is a classy guy, and it makes it easier to root for him.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the "she slipped and fell" defense is not going to play well in the court of public opinion. At the very worst, this guy is guilty of being a complete a**hole and having no respect for the opposite sex. And if people think that has no practical implications, just look at how Tiger Woods' image and endorsements fell off.

The difference is, Tiger Woods didnt break any laws, and Tiger Woods is actually good at his sport.

What a slime. Not only that the NFL should fry his a*s for ducking that poor little girl. Call me crazy but I bet Pacman would've at least shown up. Even the roided-up, coked-up Steelers of the 70's would've at least shown up.

What a slime. Not only that the NFL should fry his a*s for ducking that poor little girl. Call me crazy but I bet Pacman would've at least shown up. Even the roided-up, coked-up Steelers of the 70's would've at least shown up.
It's low and a pretty accurate reflection of what Ben is all about but it's not something he can be fined, suspended, or fried for.

Mo, I am so sorry about your niece. I never listened to the BSB but I am glad they are has-beens. I hope they never see another iota of success.

As for Big Ben, I have friends who are from Pitt, HUGE Steeler fans and they know he is a giant douche. It has affected their level of fandom recently. Anyway, apparently my friend's sister was at a softball game which Ben was also attending. It was at a college I believe but I don't remember all the details as I was wrangling my kids while she was telling me the story. It was a small crowd, about 60 people and Ben showed up with 6 or so beefy bodyguards and proceeded to ignore everyone there and blow off anyone who dared approach him. Later he went to a small bar and demanded that part of this tiny little space be roped off, VIP style with a black curtain so his bodyguards could let in people they deemed worthy.

The guy sounds like a complete jerk. I would be ill if Brady acted like this but that link made me feel very warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:

Bruschi, Moss, Brady and Bledsoe all worked with Make A Wish and the kids. The first link is for Bruschi and is a tearjerker.

Andrew and Tedy Bruschi (Make A Wish Story)

Brady, Moss make wishes come true
Make-A-Wish Foundation : Wish Stories : Sports & Entertainment : Sports

When my little niece was battling cancer her make a wish was to meet the Backstreet Boys. Unfortunately Make a Wish told us they were the most selfish collection of pricks you would ever encounter and they refused to make any time available to the organization. They were just too exhausted what with all the effort they put in to making millions off their tweener audiences. So she settled on a week at Disney instead. We tried for a simple backstage meet and greet via Joyce Kulhaywick when they were in Boston several months later. Same deal, no time. She died 4 months later. Soon thereafter the BSB's began their long deserved descent into has been insignificance....

that's got to be a very sad thing to befriend those kids and watch them die.
I have to give you credit for doing something much tougher than most of us have to deal with --- how long have you been working with make a wish?

I truly can't understand how anybody could refuse or not show up for Make-A-Wish; nobody's too big for that. :mad:

My condolences Mo and Godspeed to your neice.

It was the Ben-a-Palooza party for the looza himself.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

The Palooza is a tradition that Ben and his pals have put together for the past several years -- in which the Steelers quarterback and a group of his friends celebrate Ben's birthday together.

This year, Ben-a-Palooza began at Roethlisberger's home near Pittsburgh, where the group -- pictured above wearing customized Palooza shirts -- boarded a party bus bound for Ben's lake house in Georgia.

After the bus arrived to the home, several members spent one of the nights on a bar crawl in Milledgeville -- where Ben was later accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in a nightclub bathroom

0312_benapalooza_0003_palooza6_full.jpg

0312_benapalooza_0003_palooza4_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back