PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TMZ: Roethlisberger accused of sexually assaulting young woman in Georgia today

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotscpfc

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
OT: Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assault... again

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

UPDATE 3:30 PM EST: A rep from the Steelers tells TMZ, "We are gathering information on this incident - until then we have no further comment."

Story developing ...

Again. 10char.

Re: OT: Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assault... again

Hmmm, we lost Peppers so, let's trash Roethlisberger? :D

OT: Ben Rapistberger at it again

Via Rotoworld- Ben Roethlisberger

He was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in georgia!

Re: OT: TMZ: Roethlisberger accused of sexually assaulting young woman in Georgia tod

SO suprised ESPN has no mention of this. Just shocked

Re: OT: Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assault... again

Hmmm, we lost Peppers so, let's trash Roethlisberger? :D

Yes :rocker:

Plus, you know full well if this was TFB, it would be breaking news on CNN, Fox etc. So we might as well have a snigger about it.

Re: OT: TMZ: Roethlisberger accused of sexually assaulting young woman in Georgia tod

if this was brady's second accuser, look out.

Oh, they would already started filming the 'based off a true story' movie by now

They say people from Pittsburgh are weird..Maybe Ben caught something in the water during his time there?

NO doesnt mean yes Ben. No means No!!

Oh, they would already started filming the 'based off a true story' movie by now

espn would have it's own "rapegate" channel.

Is Roethlisberger going to be the Mike Tyson of pro football? That would be a shame cos he's already got 2 rings. I just don't understand how football players can be doing boneheaded things like this with millions on the line.

Last edited:

Someone has it out for him. He will just bypass this like has with every incident like most high profile celebrities. Don't put any clout into it until he gets charged.

If this is a case of somebody trying to scam him, then he needs to be smarter about where he goes, who he is with, witnesses, etc. For example I recall reading that Tony Gonzalez won't get on an elevator alone with another woman, just as a precaution - he'll wait and either ride alone, or ride in a car with multiple people. It stinks, but that's the way it is for well-known people. It's a big reason why the rich and famous only spend time with other rich and famous, and not at places anyone can walk into off the street.

OT: Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (again)

another woman has come forward with allegations of sexual assault against ben rapelisberger......hmm. I really wish one of these women would give him another concussion and put him out of the NFL for good. I can't stand this guy now, and I hate steelers fans even worse.

sorry guys, i didn't see that there were already 2 threads on this. didn't mean to start another one.

Last edited:

Is Roethlisberger going to be the Mike Tyson of pro football? That would be a shame cos he's already got 2 rings. I just don't understand how football players can be doing boneheaded things like this with millions on the line.

Blame it on the 'roids making him a sex addict ala Tiger Woods

Just off the web. Picture of the alleged victim...

Last edited:

Just off the web. Picture of the alleged victim...

who assaulted who? Just looking at flubber i got a concussion. I guess rapistberger likes fatties and women who look like they can be related to him.

Once can be a misunderstanding or a frame-up. Twice doesn't look good for the guy.

Rumor has it that Ben was in Georgia because he has a home there, and he was celebrating his birthday. I checked wikipedia, and his birthday was four days ago... checks out. If this part is true, the second part of the rumor is that both Willie Colon AND Jerome Bettis were there. Got this from a Steelers message board.

For a fanbase that loves to complain about Spygate, the Steelers always get off easy. They used steroids in the 70s, and earlier this decade the team doctor was found to be giving out steroids... of course, that wasn't "cheating" at all. Then, there was that rigged Super Bowl against the Seahawks. Personally I would love to see this organization burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back