PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Sexual Assault

If this part is true, then they are all in trouble with the "former Jets employee":

From NESN:
Colin Kaepernick, Two Other NFL Players Investigated In Suspicious Incident | San Francisco 49ers | NESN.com

Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) April 10, 2014
UPDATE 1:31 p.m.: The alleged incident took place on April 1 at Ricardo Lockette’s apartment, police told The Sacramento Bee.

A woman went to the apartment and drank and smoked marijuana with the players, the police report said. She went to a bedroom, feeling lightheaded, and was joined by Kaepernick, “with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past.” Kaepernick left the bedroom and the two did not have sex, the woman said.

The woman woke up the next morning in a hospital bed, not recalling the events of the previous night, the report stated, according to The Bee. The woman reported the incident to police on April 3.

If this is true, nothing probably will happen to Kaepernick. She knows she didn't have sex that night, and says she doesn't remember the events of that night.

If this is true, nothing probably will happen to Kaepernick. She knows she didn't have sex that night, and says she doesn't remember the events of that night.

According to the report the last thing she remembers is Kaepernick walking out of the room and she didn't have sex with him at that point, after that I don't believe she remembers anything after blacking out.

If this part is true, then they are all in trouble with the "former Jets employee":

From NESN:
Colin Kaepernick, Two Other NFL Players Investigated In Suspicious Incident | San Francisco 49ers | NESN.com

Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) April 10, 2014
UPDATE 1:31 p.m.: The alleged incident took place on April 1 at Ricardo Lockette’s apartment, police told The Sacramento Bee.

A woman went to the apartment and drank and smoked marijuana with the players, the police report said. She went to a bedroom, feeling lightheaded, and was joined by Kaepernick, “with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past.” Kaepernick left the bedroom and the two did not have sex, the woman said.

The woman woke up the next morning in a hospital bed, not recalling the events of the previous night, the report stated, according to The Bee. The woman reported the incident to police on April 3.

sounds to me like she got a little to high with her ex-boyfriend and his friends and they sent her to the ER cause they thought she was dead

If it's true, then the players smoked weed and will be punished by the league (perhaps).

If it's true, then the players smoked weed and will be punished by the league (perhaps).

I would think the league would need more evidence than that. But I don't know.

How did you come to that conclusion? I wasn't aware that memory loss was a side effect of smoking weed.

How did you come to that conclusion? I wasn't aware that memory loss was a side effect of smoking weed.

Well I think he was saying that because it says it

A woman went to the apartment and drank and smoked marijuana with the players

yeah??????...well I JUST smoked a joint and...and, uh...and...I just uh...um...hey, where can I get some cheap ice cream and candy bars?????

What made him a punk before this investigation(If it's true)? Him not being white or the tats? Or is it the bicepts kissing that you think makes 49ers want to leave him?

"Reverend" Sharpton, is that you tossing the race card on the table?:rolleyes:

What an utterly ridiculous piece of "news". Crap like this tarnishes reputations.

What made him a punk before this investigation(If it's true)? Him not being white or the tats? Or is it the bicepts kissing that you think makes 49ers want to leave him?

I don't care about his race, his tattoos, or his dumb touchdown celebration.

His behavior is what I base it on, his arrogance, his selfishness, his lack of appreciation for the 49ers and the opportunity they gave him. Ten games into being a starter he was parading around south beach in a dolphins hat and trademarking his touchdown celebration.

Colin is half white and half black. His biological Mom is white and his biological dad is black. He was adopted by a white family. Anyways "IF" the allegations are true than Colin needs to face justice like any other person who does such an act. With that being said I am in the camp of innocent till proven guilty. What a shame it is for the media to put out a story on a player with out knowing 100% if he did what the accusations claim. These kind of stories can tarnish reputations even if proven false.

Marnilink no need to confront Colin's haters. They think he's a punk because of his tats, his touchdown celebration, because he wore another team's hat, because he's very confident etc.
So do you actually think Colin's haters are going to be fair and go he's innocent till proven guilty route in this case? OF COURSE NOT

The Colin Haters immediately believe it to be true and they actually want it to be true. So they can say see he's a punk, he's bad etc.

Like I said if true Colin needs to face justice like any other person who commits such an act. Right now I have my doubts that these allegations are true, but who knows. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I really hope the allegations are false.

My friendly advice to you Marnilink is to not waste your time trying to convince Colin's HATERS that he might be innocent of such allegations. They didn't cut him slack for any of the following: wearing another teams hat, doing a touch down celebration, having religious tattoos, or his imitation of Cam's touchdown pose. So they certainty aren't going to start cut him slack now.

I mean his haters deemed him classless for jokingly intimating Cam Newton touchdown pose. Even though Cam and Colin recently hosted the cartoon network game awards together and jokingly imitated each others touchdown pose. Furthermore, they have stated that they're friends.

leave-britney-alone-meme-generator-leave-colin-alone-haters-6d6e9f.jpg

Colin is half white and half black.

Does it really matter? There is excessive emphasis on player’s race on this board lately. I really do not see any relevance to what race he is, his parent’s race, or how they raised him.

If he wants to be one of the all-time great QBs he needs to be a leader, nobody looks at him as a leader currently. He is immature, arrogant, selfish, and unappreciative, essentially he is an anti-leader at this point.

This case aside, (whether it is real or BS) he needs to shape up.

Does it really matter? There is excessive emphasis on player’s race on this board lately. I really do not see any relevance to what race he is, his parent’s race, or how they raised him.

If he wants to be one of the all-time great QBs he needs to be a leader, nobody looks at him as a leader currently. He is immature, arrogant, selfish, and unappreciative, essentially he is an anti-leader at this point.

This case aside, (whether it is real or BS) he needs to shape up.

Well said.

However, you need to throw a bone to those who are waiting to pounce with their soap box agendas and victimization complexes.

Are you sure you don't HATE Kaepernick because he looks like an inner city black youth with tattoos? Or maybe you HATE him because he says all the right things about God? It would really help them if you would just admit to these feelings.

I am always amazed how much tension arise when people from different colors are criticizing or disagreeing with each other. If a white person calls a black person, or vice-versa, it usually tends to lead into a discussion about racism. Just shows how much unresolved drama and prejudice still lives in society... oh well.

Anyway, never liked Kap and wouldn't be surprised if this leads to something solid. He is rich and douchy and, sometimes, that combination don't mix well with booze and woman (Who may as well be a Gold Digger, i suppose). The fact of his race is completely indifferent, in my point of view

Well said.

However, you need to throw a bone to those who are waiting to pounce with their soap box agendas and victimization complexes.

Are you sure you don't HATE Kaepernick because he looks like an inner city black youth with tattoos? Or maybe you HATE him because he says all the right things about God? It would really help them if you would just admit to these feelings.

I have stated if Colin is guilty than he needs to face the punishment that goes with the crime like any other person. However, SOME people dislike Colin for the reasons I stated so they aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt and some even hope the allegations are true so they can boast about how bad he is etc.

If you are referring to my post about an agenda you're wrong. I never brought up that he was disliked for his religion or anything.

I said his haters dislike him because of the following:

He is very confident which some see as arrogant.

He trademarked his pose

He does a touchdown celebration

He imitated Cam Newton's touchdown pose

He wore a Miami Dolphins hat

Because of his Tats

All of which has nothing to do with football. You want to slam him as a QB fine, but why because of his Tats, touchdown celebration,imitation of someone's touchdown pose, because he wore another team's hat. All of that seems trivial to me

I don't know what your issue is with me, but you have came to other threads like when I have commented on Tebow in the past and made similar comments in regards to religion, soap box agendas, and victimization. Which are not true.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back