PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rams screw up their new uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they trying to look like UCLA?

Most teams 70s/80s/90s jerseys look the best imo. Seahawks, bengals, vikings, rams, Browns (dunno what it is about those super plain jerseys that i love), jets, pats. All should go back .

My favorite jerseys are mostly the ones that haven’t changed much- packers, cowboys, bears, giants, 49ers(changed back recently after some wack jerseys in the early 2000s), redskins, steelers if they still had block numbers, raiders, chiefs.

Does everyone really hate our new uniforms? I think they're fine. Not great but not bad or anything, thoroughly average.
I really do. I thought the uniform they had winning all those super bowls were great.

The new Rams uniforms are better than the new Pat's uniforms... we're stuck w these crap bag "new" uniforms for at least 5 years per league rules...

Most teams 70s/80s/90s jerseys look the best imo. Seahawks, bengals, vikings, rams, Browns (dunno what it is about those super plain jerseys that i love), jets, pats. All should go back .

My favorite jerseys are mostly the ones that haven’t changed much- packers, cowboys, bears, giants, 49ers(changed back recently after some wack jerseys in the early 2000s), redskins, steelers if they still had block numbers, raiders, chiefs.

I tend to agree with this. I always liked the Redskins colors and jersey scheme...especially the late 80s/early 90s version

Simpler is usually better. And while one could say the Rams new uniforms are simple, they're simple in that dated Web 2.0 sort of way...

I like the Rams uniforms but I can't understand why they rolled out these particular samples which have been damaged by bleach.

Everyone would love our jerseys if they were just complemented by white helmets and pants

****erson says the uniform makes them soft. My take would be that a grown man who cares about the uniforms is soft. To each his own.

Your opinion is perfectly legitimate, and counts just as much as that of a sighted person.
Just like your opinion that Houston Antwine is on the Mount Rushmore of Patriots and Andrei Tippet is not should be as a legitimate opinion as a brain dead person.

I actually kinda like ‘em. Not the new logo, but I mean the color scheme and letting of the uniform itself.

Even in what appear to be actual photos of the uniforms on a model, the numbers look like someone typed them onto the image in MS Paint.

Chargers are the best

Pity for us...this was the right time for pat patriot return...but this is another story...:whistle:

Bengals and Cardinals badly need a change of uniform.

49ers(changed back recently after some wack jerseys in the early 2000s),
49ers didn't change their jerseys in the early 2000's. They wore the same jerseys from 1996-2008.

Just like your opinion that Houston Antwine is on the Mount Rushmore of Patriots and Andrei Tippet is not should be as a legitimate opinion as a brain dead person.
Seriously, they did play different positions in different eras, but their performance is even.

What tipped the balance (sorry, again) is that Antwine, similarly to Steve Nelson, had a major overall effect on the entire defense.

Seymour is good. Antwine is much better.

As always, it's okay to disagree.

The fact that Antwine is better than 3/4 of every Pro Football Hall Of Fame inductee and was voted into the Patriots' HOF twenty years after he should have been is not a matter of opinion.

Chargers are the best

Pity for us...this was the right time for pat patriot return...but this is another story...:whistle:
Every single solitary day since March 31, 1993 has been and will continue to be the right time to restore our logo and uniforms.

49ers didn't change their jerseys in the early 2000's. They wore the same jerseys from 1996-2008.

Whenever they changed it I didn’t know, just whatever they were wearing early 2000s , these (photo from 2002):2A0B69AF-EC4B-44C4-A409-2110579A468E.jpeg

Color rush uniforms are gross. They look like the uniforms from a cartoon about football players.

The red stripes over the Patriot blue in the new unis is the biggest offender of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3