PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Packers @ Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Yeah I think Arizona is a better matchup. Warner concerns me, he usually steps up in the playoffs and is two dumb superbowl picks away from having 3 titles, but if the Saints can find their game they win. I'll be in the dome Saturday and I'm expecting a shootout if AZ wins this game.

its a tough call....

warner's best is hard to beat....but cards are inconsistent, turn it over alot, and their defense is not very good.

gb on paper is great statistically, but rodgers is a 2nd yr sack happy pro who has not experienced the post season....none of their wr scare me as much as zona's. but their defense can rush the passer but i think brees picks apart their weak safety play....they look absolutely lost out there against zona's wr...

either way its a good matchup for the saints except i think warner's best is more to worry about than what gb can do....question is does he still have that magic of past yr.s...

Re: OT: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

thats a david givens kinda catch...i miss those tough guys...:(

I'd root for them after New Orleans. I don't hate any of the NFC teams that are in the playoffs but I can't root for Minnesota because of Favre, I hope Dallas annihilates them next weekend because then I'll be assured of having an NFC team I can root for in the Superbowl.

saints packers cards cowboys vikings the order i want to win.

can i take that back.....please come back gb, zona scares me....

zona is a freak of team. dont know what you can get. packers are a better defensive team than zona

warner is making some grt throws

In trying to console myself after today's disaster, I really think that this is what the game in San Diego would have looked like next week... the Pack just have NO answers whatsoever...

What an awful round of WC games... goodness.

i love how arizona is killing Green Bay after everybody said they were gonna lose

but alas, it doesn't matter cause the Pats lost :(

In trying to console myself after today's disaster, I really think that this is what the game in San Diego would have looked like next week... the Pack just have NO answers whatsoever...

What an awful round of WC games... goodness.

your telling me, i thought all of them would be extremely close except the jets/bengals game

Green bay are the team i like most in nfc.

hope they go all the way. Via Minnesota

I want the NFC's strongest team to make it because the thought of the Chargers/Colts/Ravens winning it all makes me want to hate football.

What a Catch!

I want the NFC's strongest team to make it because the thought of the Chargers/Colts/Ravens winning it all makes me want to hate football.

As long as it isn't the Colts or Jets. I hate the Chargers and Ravens too but it wouldn't make me hate life like the colts or jets winning it.

That said, in a year where the Lakers and Yankees win titles a Colts championship would be the cherry on top of a crap sundae.

This is how a team fights its way back into a game. Take note, BB.

I wish we would have did that today, I mean we practically gave them the ball on our side of the field by kicking it deep.

Arizona should be our rooting team. Nothing to hate

Well, this quote with Warner talking about SpyGate kind of annoyed me.

It is obvious that it wasn't as thorough as it could have been. I don't have any information on why they didn't talk to him or how far back they went, but just knowing that there was somebody that was involved in that [video department], and he wasn't talked to or they didn't go back that far -- I guess it is disappointing.

You would think that if they do an investigation for the integrity of the game, that they would try to do everything possible. And maybe they did, and they just missed it. But as a purist and someone who wants to see the integrity of the game stay where it is, it is a little disappointing that they didn't [look] under every rock to figure this out and to do something to make sure it doesn't happen again.

nice to see a team with the balls to fight back. props, Green Bay.

turning out to be a great game ..nice fight back by GB

Is this what a team with heart plays like? It's refreshing!

21 point third quarter lead cut down to 7, yikes.

21 point third quarter lead cut down to 7, yikes.

back to 14.hard to dislike both teams.

we picked chad jackson over greg jennings and santonio holmes...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore