PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Packers @ Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats arent the best example. They have had plenty of elite catches even this year.

Thats my point, we need receivers that can make great catches with people around them. Wes Welker is the only one.
Edit: and I see our receivers use their bodies to catch the ball instead of their hands. smh!

Last edited:
wide open....this is disgusting defense or great offense ?

Please dont make a fieldgoal!!

watching this game makes me feel even worse about todays debacle.

this going to be a tough loss for GB

Thats my point, we need receivers that can make great catches with people around them. Wes Welker is the only one.
Edit: and I see our receivers use their bodies to catch the ball instead of their hands. smh!

Randy Moss? I remember a pretty great catch by Moss against the Dolphins, and a pretty damn good catch against the Falcons, and a pretty damn good catch by Watson against the Bills.

Wow, major hook.

get ready for overtime rules debate for the next week now

Rackers pooped his pants. I think GB will score on the first drive.

I have yet to see the team I'm rooting for in overtime win the coin toss this season its insane lol

This is the reason the Patriots need more then just Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Look at the Packers with Finley, Driver, Jennings, Grant, and James Jones. Not to mention the fact that Rogers can move like a TE.

And who said the Patriots have a bad defense? :lol:

Yeah, man, I knew Finley was good, but he's been a revelation today. I had underestimated him and Jennings; they've shown me more today than I realized they had.

Last edited:
Randy Moss? I remember a pretty great catch by Moss against the Dolphins, and a pretty damn good catch against the Falcons, and a pretty damn good catch by Watson against the Bills.

And then you have games like this where he disappears...His last great catch IMO was last year against the Jets.

lol when was the last time one of our receivers has been that open down field.:confused:

What a bad way to lose.

Well, that was a undeserving end....

I'm telling yah...the league wants a Minny/indy SB. It's 'gonna happen. Watch.

At least we didn't lose like that lmfao!

what a heartbreaking end

Defense makes a play to win the game. Patriots should take note, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes