PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Packers @ Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Game Center

Another one of those take your mind off post-loss games. This game does have small implications for the Patriots

Cardinals win = Patriots have #22 pick in 2010 draft
Packers win = Patriots have #23 pick in 2010 draft

Boldin will not be playing today.

Re: OT: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

It's a shame that today went so friggin poorly, because this one should be entertaining to watch. Tough to enjoy it, though...

Re: OT: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Game Center

Another one of those take your mind off post-loss games. This game does have small implications for the Patriots

Boldin will not be playing today.

i'm rooting for Green Bay to win it all. I can't stand the thought of the other teams winning it. Green Bay is one of those teams you can't really hate unless you are a fan of an NFC north team.

Green bay are the team i like most in nfc.

hope they go all the way. Via Minnesota

i'm rooting for Green Bay to win it all. I can't stand the thought of the other teams winning it. Green Bay is one of those teams you can't really hate unless you are a fan of an NFC north team.

have to pull for arizona, gb scares me as a saints fan....

wow

so much for the notion that rodgers only takes sacks not picks....

Last edited:

who cares.. We lost... and another season washed away...

Cripes, didn't this just happen 4 hours ago?

Forced fumble. Is this what a real defense looks like?

have to pull for arizona, gb scares me as a saints fan....

can i take that back.....please come back gb, zona scares me....

Arizona isn't scary - apparently, Packers flashing all their cards last week against this same team was a huge mistake.

Arizona is worse across the board in all defensive stats than Green Bay. If the Saints protect the ball they should win.

Dom Capers is the DC of the Packers. Not looking so good.

Arizona is worse across the board in all defensive stats than Green Bay. If the Saints protect the ball they should win.

i agree

but gb stats are overrated....they really haven't played too many good qb who spread it out and when they did they got ripped in the secondary by big ben, favre.....

they're the kind of defense that is built to stop a team with a great #1 wr and a run game....the saints and the cards spread the ball around in 4wr sets so much it abuses them...

this is why i think saints match up better....

who cares.. We lost...

I felt like this last year due to the fact we were god damn 11-5 and didn't even have an opportunity to compete in the playoffs. I had such a sick feeling in my stomach during every playoff game last year, feeling our hot team was robbed at a chance to do something.

This year we made it and then & then got flat out got beat by the better team. I can live with that and move on.

i agree

but gb stats are overrated....they really haven't played too many good qb who spread it out and when they did they got ripped in the secondary by big ben, favre.....

they're the kind of defense that is built to stop a team with a great #1 wr and a run game....the saints and the cards spread the ball around in 4wr sets so much it abuses them...

this is why i think saints match up better....

Yeah I think Arizona is a better matchup. Warner concerns me, he usually steps up in the playoffs and is two dumb superbowl picks away from having 3 titles, but if the Saints can find their game they win. I'll be in the dome Saturday and I'm expecting a shootout if AZ wins this game.

Wow, Warner has one hell of a temper...makes Brady and Manning look tame...

Arizona should be our rooting team. Nothing to hate, and why not let Warner go off in the sunset. He'll prob make the HoF too.

Arizona should be our rooting team. Nothing to hate, and why not let Warner go off in the sunset. He'll prob make the HoF too.

I'd root for them after New Orleans. I don't hate any of the NFC teams that are in the playoffs but I can't root for Minnesota because of Favre, I hope Dallas annihilates them next weekend because then I'll be assured of having an NFC team I can root for in the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down