PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Packers @ Cardinals game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
or not.. LOL, that should have been a penalty on Adams. He nearly rupped Rodgers head off!

what a heartbreaking end

Yeah, but to be fair, Arizona should have one this game if not for the missed chip-shot field goal.

was that not blatant hands to face??

What a sad way to lose. And yeah, get Dansby here now!

That fumble by Rogers should have been called THE TUCK RULE! He was bringing his arm down to tuck the ball back. Does nobody on a Pats message board not see this too?

Incredible crazy game. This is Goodell's freakin' wet dream of a game. It was essentially a basketball game on turf instead of hardwood. It reminded my of DWade's mugging steal and dunk as the clock nearly expired against the C's the other night. Only one Defense showed up to play all day today. Unfortunately, it was the Ravens'.

That fumble by Rogers should have been called THE TUCK RULE! He was bringing his arm down to tuck the ball back. Does nobody on a Pats message board not see this too?

Ball never hit the ground, so no. It's either a fumble return or INT return.

Oh, okay. I stand corrected. I've been here reading daily throughout the last 2 years, and just thought that Tuck thing was worth mentioning. I've seen you around a lot, Patssox. This 43 year old Pats fan remembers the last home playoff loss in 1978, when Earl Capmpell, Dan Pastorini, and Bum Phillips came into town. See you more next year.

I hope this game taught people to stop *****ing about our passing defense.

I wish it were a tuck rule call. I would have loved to have heard Woodsons thoughts on the matter if the Pack got a tuck rule call then went on to win the game.

I hope this game taught people to stop *****ing about our passing defense.

That was great offense, not bad defense. Okay it was bad defense by the Cards in the second half, but in the 2nd half Warner had to work really hard against this crazy herky-jerky defense of the Packers. Some of his throws were so accurate and don´t get my started on some of the catches and yards after made by both teams. The Pats have nobody that steps up like Howling, Doucet and Breaston did today for Boldin.

While the Cards defense certainly wasn´t great, they made two huge plays at the start set to a different tone for this game. In the last two meetings against the Packers the Cards went down huge early and never recovered. Today they needed all the cushion they could get to fight off the GB offensive machine.

The timing of the onside kick was also brilliant. Don´t wait till the middle of the 4th quarter, when everybody expects it, instead do it earlier.

Huge credit to both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back