PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marvin Harrison involved in shooting investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: If Harrison shot somebody after he came out of a bar, then wouldn't he be in major trouble for having a gun inside a bar? Does he get a pass because he's the owner? Typically, its 10 years for a weapon inside a bar.

Question: If Harrison shot somebody after he came out of a bar, then wouldn't he be in major trouble for having a gun inside a bar? Does he get a pass because he's the owner? Typically, its 10 years for a weapon inside a bar.

I believe Fanetic is a lawyer. He would be the one to ask.

Indeed.

I don't get the bit about the woman being shot in the shoulder.

That's because she wasn't shot in the shoulder. She was hit by flying glass from a bullet that hit a car window.

I wonder what the press will do if his arraignment is on May 13th, I almost feel sorry for them, OMG, what do I cover !!!

That's because she wasn't shot in the shoulder. She was hit by flying glass from a bullet that hit a car window.

Not that any of us know anything right now, but what I've read is a minor was hit by the flying glass and there is a woman that was shot and is going to ID Marvin as the shooter. Who knows, lots of different stories are going to be out there now.

What state do you live in that you go to prison for ten years for possessing a firearm inside a bar?

Last edited:
I heard Marvin chased the guy out into the parking lot then shot force lightning out of his finger tips at him. The guy and girl were injured then Marvin put on his jet pack and blasted into the air. I believe this is ESPN's official story. :cool:

ESPN was right about the Colts, they really are too under the radar.

He and another man got into a fight at Harrison's bar.

The man left and Harrison followed him. Then shots were fired. The man was grazed on the hand with a bullet. Another man was shot in the shoulder and a little girl was hurt from broken glass.

Harrison had his guns checked and it is said that one of them was fired. They are looking for witnesses to conclude if Harrison was the shooter. He denied he shot the gun. One witness is the bystander who was shot in the shoulder.

Last edited:
Amazing how we gave Moss every benefit of the doubt but with Harrison he has already been convicted......
No-one's convicting him yet but it's tiresome to say "if guilty" on every post. That's kind of assumed.

Someone not named Marvin Harrison shot the gun. That's one scenario. Other people have brought it up, but it really applies here. Two words Duke Lacrosse.

Workhorse, please tell me that you're not the same Workhorse who posted the above nonsense over on Colt Freaks....

Amazing how we gave Moss every benefit of the doubt but with Harrison he has already been convicted......

Moss probably is smart enough not to shoot at people with a specially made gun crafted by a boutique gunmaker in a far off foreign land, a rare gun, which is very easy to track if the owner registers it.

I'm not that smart, you see, so: note to self: do not order a gun specially made for myself from a small Belgian craftsman, AND, if you do order such a gun, don't register it with the police, AND if you own such a gun and register it with the police, do not use it to shoot a woman as she is exiting your bar AND if you own such a gun, have registered it with the police, have used it on a woman exiting your bar, do not stash the gun in the trash can of your car-wash AND if you own such a gun, have registered it with the police, have used it on a woman exiting your bar, have stashed the gun in the trash of your car-wash, do not tell the police that the gun never left your Philly home.

Because I'm not very smart (and I'm assuming Marvin isn't either) then I need these reminders, because otherwise, if I make all these stupid mistakes, then people on the Patriots' board will have every right to assume that I am guilty.

Last edited:
aeo4k1.jpg

Now there's a Law and Order episode.

Workhorse, please tell me that you're not the same Workhorse who posted the above nonsense over on Colt Freaks....

Dude you are taking that out of context. I was responding to someone convicting him already...

Well then please help me understand that one scenario out there in which the details don't add up to Marvin being the shooter. And PacMan is in Dallas now, so he didn't drive up and steal his gun.

He asked for a scenario and I just laid one out there. Not saying that was what happened, but that there are any number of thing that may have happened. The Duke comment was in reference to people saying wait for the facts before you come to judgement.

Last edited:
Indeed.

I don't get the bit about the woman being shot in the shoulder.

If Moss had been identified as the shooter by a victim, been seen getting in a fight with the guy outside his own sports bar, lied to police about a gun never leaving his house, then had the gun later found at his carwash, I doubt we would have given him the benefit of the doubt. Still, I agree that it's always a good idea to withhold judgment until all of the facts have come out. At this point, we just don't know what happened yet.

The weird thing, though, is that my first fear upon hearing this was that the Colts would be able to void Harrison's contract and escape the salary cap ramifications of paying an over-the-hill WR top-tier money.

This happening so soon after the release date, I wouldn’t be surprised!

*calls Jack Thompson*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday