PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marvin Harrison involved in shooting investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will do exactly what every Christian is doing and that is Harrison, please close your eyes and repeat after me and you are forgiven and Congratulation, you are a Christian.! The entire process takes less than 3 minutes.

Harrison, why do you need to have a lawyer or go to see a judge when you are SAVED by doing what Saint Dungy asks you to do.?

You never believe that you are SAVED that fast.?

Wow. Way to take this thread....oh nevermind.

Did they have witnesses and all that jazz? I mean was it Harrison or someone that was the shooter?

This will really test "tough guy" Goodell if it has any validity. Its easy to suspend guys like Pac Man Jones for the year before they are convicted of anything. Lets see what he does with a good old boy from the Colts, who, if nothing else, is connected to a shooting (whether he did it or not).
Yep. If the facts presented are true that Mahvin lied to the police - I said IF - then precedent calls for an immediate suspension, Rogie.

He will do exactly what every Christian is doing and that is Harrison, please close your eyes and repeat after me and you are forgiven and Congratulation, you are a Christian.! The entire process takes less than 3 minutes.

Harrison, why do you need to have a lawyer or go to see a judge when you are SAVED by doing what Saint Dungy asks you to do.?

You never believe that you are SAVED that fast.?

wtf-copy.jpg

Wow. Way to take this thread....oh nevermind.

Did they have witnesses and all that jazz? I mean was it Harrison or someone that was the shooter?

A woman who was shot in the shoulder has identified him as the gunman.

I bet you this doesn't get HALF the press that Spygate did. :rolleyes:

LMAO at a post on IndyStar :

"Relax - he only shot somebody. It's not like he videotaped defensive signals or anything."

Not sure if that quote is from Roger or not ;)

I bet you this doesn't get HALF the press that Spygate did. :rolleyes:

Why should it? NFL players get arrested all the time, using a camera against your opponents doesn't.

"Relax - he only shot somebody. It's not like he videotaped defensive signals or anything."

Was he being facetious or was he actually being serious? You can never tell with those who reside in Indy.

Why should it? NFL players get arrested all the time, using a camera against your opponents doesn't.
If he actually shot at someone (again, IF) . . . then . . . you're kidding right ?

A poster on JI speculates BB planted the gun in the carwash. I do love it when the normally lame Jets/Colts fans flash a little humor :D

NFL players don't get arrested for attempted murder all the time (what Harrison is likely looking at).

I wonder how Saint Dungy will spin this one?

He will make the Colts and Harrison look the victims and Goodell will change the Player Conduct Policies to accommodate the Colts. Maybe even give the Colts an extra 1st Rd Pick in 2009 to componsate. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit but I would not be the least bit surprised. :mad:

Was he being facetious or was he actually being serious? You can never tell with those who reside in Indy.
I think it was a Pats fan being facetious.

Goodell just went on NFL Network and said, because Harrison is involved in a shooting investigation, he's going to fine Belichick and the Patriots $700,000.

A woman who was shot in the shoulder has identified him as the gunman.

Wow he shot 2 people now? That 4 letter network said a guy in the had and a girl was hit by flying glass.

Someone dig out that Easterbrook piece about how the Colts are all law-abiding nice guys.

Good to see the Colt ball-washers out so soon.

Last edited:
NFL players don't get arrested for attempted murder all the time (what Harrison is likely looking at).

As much as I'd like to see some negative press against the Colts, I doubt that will happen. Plus, we don't know all the details.

Someone dig out that Easterbrook piece about how the Colts are all law-abiding nice guys.

I really never would have expected this from Harrison though. He's quiet on the field, does his job, and never celebrates a touchdown (except v.s. the Pats in 2006). He's never jaw jacking with anybody either. If anybody, I would have expected it from Edgerrin James (when he was with them), Joseph Addai, or Reggie Wayne.

Personally, I hate Harrison because he is a Colt, but I do (or did) respect the Hell out of the guy. I am a bit sad to see he is no better than Pacman.

The fact that Harrison followed this guy out of the bar with a gun just sickens me no matter who shot first. Harrison needs to do real jail time if true and his NFL career should be over immediately.

Oh Noes!!! Not a Colt!!! America's Heros!!! LMFAO.

If this is true and Goodell doesnt come down hard on quick draw mcgraw here then he is the biggest joke commissioner ever, worse than Gary Bettman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes