PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marvin Harrison involved in shooting investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
when does specter get involved in this?

harrison is a stand up guy. I wouls be suprised if he is in on this

This thread was way overkill with little facts ... if Harrison were a rookie perhaps the mystery was warranted. Harrison has proven himself to be a good guy .. for the most part anyways ... most of all his name isn't Manning.:p

FYI from today's news:
Detectives are still trying to piece together a puzzling week-old shooting linked to NFL star receiver Marvin Harrison.

Crime-scene investigators yesterday pried a total of three stray bullets from two houses on Thompson Street near 25th in North Philly, where Harrison owns a garage and car-detail shop, police sources said.​

Listen, I'm not saying that most of this isn't speculation / exaggerating / etc. but the little known facts are that his gun matches up with the bullets / he had a confrontation with the guy / it's in THE HOOD (bad area) where sh*t goes down most often in bullets since no one tells the cops (shootings happen too much there / people don't want to be bothered or too afraid to come forward)....I'm telling you, knowing some people from these EXACT hoods in PHilly / drving thru there in the daylight / the recent cop killing in Philly /, this is no innocent place to run a business.

Why is Marvin such a good guy? Because his 'media publicity' over the years says so?!? You & I & everyone else including Dungy (except for his family & close hood friends) has NO IDEA who he is off the field so that's a bunch of bullsh*t. The big question is why would he own a BAR (Playmakers) in one of the worst hoods in Philly?!? To enrich the neighborhood?!? If he wanted to enrich the neighborhood, he should of built some afterschool YMCA type or 'supplemental' job or GED preparatory place. Hell no, he wanted to either make a buck probably illegally (he can easily own a business in much better areas for better long term stability..most bars in that hood area are drug dealing / fronts for other illegal stuff) or is just another dumb ghetto nigga who just can't (or does not want to) get away from there. My guess is the former (illegal front of some sort) who thought because he knew the people (still had close ties, etc.) that he can make money 'under the table' in a big way...

OJ Simpson seemed like a nice enough guy.

according to the police he's not even a suspect

doesn't that say something?

Why would he be in North Phila anyway, I know he is from the hood, but jezz, that is one bad azz neighborhood...

according to the police he's not even a suspect

doesn't that say something?

Not really - the police always say someone isn't a suspect until they arrest them...iirc OJ wasn't a suspect initially either. They kinda try to keep you from being suspicious about being a suspect and running. Not that Marvin's much of a flight risk, but that's generally how they play it.

If you guys actually think Harrison pulled the trigger than you're nothing but a bunch of homers.

If you guys actually think Harrison pulled the trigger than you're nothing but a bunch of homers.

Yeah, it's pretty common for guys to lend out their expensive, government regulated, personally registered pistols with impossible to acquire, LEO only armor piercing ammo to buddies. I know he's got tons of money, so the fact that each of those 6 shells would have cost over $3.25 and have been almost impossible to replace is a meaningless statistic as well. I think everyone is jumping the gun here. Yes, the pun was intended. ;)

Out of curiosity, based on what we know, what do you think happened??.. even if he did not pull it, there seems to be a lot of evidence that he may have been involved in a conspiracy.. he led them to the gun after he lied about where it was, the gun was used in the shooting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back