PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mark Buehrle wished injury on Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and now..Attorney Triplechamp Cutler....

Your honor..my client ,John Gotti, was NOT actually the trigger man in the murder...it was Sammy the Bull that pulled the trigger...therefore I'm asking for a full acquittal on all charges based on the facts....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

comparing it to the guy who is actually a trigger man, thats the point. Vick is a douchebag for killing animals but Buehrle isn't for doing the same thing and then wishing harm on another person?

haha
race-card-06.jpg

Not a dog owner I assume? I think this hate is simply because there are millions of dog owners in this country who can't imagine someone doing brutal things to a household pet. I used to be a huge Vick fan back in the Atlanta days but for some his crimes are unforgivable. He has the right to earn a living in the NFL and fans have a right to hate him.

i used to have dogs, sure, but they're soul-less animals, but that aside, the guy served his time and i believe deserves to be forgiven

doesn't mean i'd let him walk a dog if i currently owned one lol

also , unforgiveable only applies to man.....God forgives, and if you have forgiveness in your heart, it makes you a better person IMO

i used to have dogs, sure, but they're soul-less animals, but that aside, the guy served his time and i believe deserves to be forgiven

doesn't mean i'd let him walk a dog if i currently owned one lol

also , unforgiveable only applies to man.....God forgives, and if you have forgiveness in your heart, it makes you a better person IMO

Belief systems are a creation of man, man is imperfect......

Belief systems are a creation of man, man is imperfect......

and some of us believe man was created by God

but i don't think anyone here would disagree that man is imperfect

although i can think of a few pitchers who would disagree ha

again though nothing about Vick actually being the trigger man. Honestly I doubt he ever really strung up a dog or threw one in a pool. He probably knew very well what was going on and put money on dogs but I doubt he himself tortured any dogs. Why is this still an issue?

Your credibility on this board is hanging by the thinnest of threads ... Oops! The thread just snapped! :bricks:

"Live well. It's the best revenge."
- The Talmud

Yes, I read this in Call of Duty.
No, I don't believe in karma. forget Vick.

i used to have dogs, sure, but they're soul-less animals,...

In your opinion, of course.

In reality, you have no idea if dogs or humans have "souls"

...the guy served his time and i believe deserves to be forgiven...

You can forgive whomever you want, but why are you going to argue about it with people who disagree?

Also, what does our legal system have to do with your / anybody's personal feelings on forgiveness? Is that really what you base your thoughts on forgiving on?

-------------------

(not necessarily responding to you here:)

As for Buehrle's hunting, does he eat what he kills? Does he intentionally torture the animals he hunts?

I'm not a hunting fan, but there are clearly differences b/t hunting and what Vick and his accomplices did, as others here have already pointed out. If you want to pretend the two are equivalent, then in your mind what Vick did really is no different fromwhat any of us who aren't vegetarians do -- and that's some pretty convoluted thinking.

Last edited:
comparing it to the guy who is actually a trigger man, thats the point. Vick is a douchebag for killing animals but Buehrle isn't for doing the same thing and then wishing harm on another person?

No

Actually killing dogs and hoping a guy gets a knee injury are completely different things. Bashing a dogs brains in or electrocuting them is very different from hoping a guy blows his shoulder out. I have never rooted for a player to get hurt but if someone ends Vick's career with a legal hit I won't care, he's a dirtball, and while he has a right to play in the NFL because he has paid his debt to society it doesn't mean that everyone has to like him or condone what he did, which was despicable.

In your opinion, of course.

In reality, you have no idea if dogs or humans have "souls"

You can forgive whomever you want, but why are you going to argue about it with people who disagree?

Also, what does our legal system have to do with your / anybody's personal feelings on forgiveness? Is that really what you base your thoughts on forgiving on?

-------------------

(not necessarily responding to you here:)

As for Buehrle's hunting, does he eat what he kills? Does he intentionally torture the animals he hunts?

I'm not a hunting fan, but there are clearly differences b/t hunting and what Vick and his accomplices did, as others here have already pointed out. If you want to pretend the two are equivalent, then in your mind what Vick did really is no different fromwhat any of us who aren't vegetarians do -- and that's some pretty convoluted thinking.
no, i base my thoughts on forgiveness on my faith

if we are talking legalities though...legally he served his time.

he actually got more time than some do for actually killing real people (young blonde white women who run over people and get off with a slap on the wrist)

No

Actually killing dogs and hoping a guy gets a knee injury are completely different things. Bashing a dogs brains in or electrocuting them is very different from hoping a guy blows his shoulder out. I have never rooted for a player to get hurt but if someone ends Vick's career with a legal hit I won't care, he's a dirtball, and while he has a right to play in the NFL because he has paid his debt to society it doesn't mean that everyone has to like him or condone what he did, which was despicable.

Another person missing the point. Buehrle is a douchebag for wishing harm on another person regardless but its even funnier because he's a hunter himself.

Buehrle made a stupid comment and then doubled down. It's really no more than that. The rest is just window dressing.

Another person missing the point. Buehrle is a douchebag for wishing harm on another person regardless but its even funnier because he's a hunter himself.

Imo the point is that there is a difference between wishing harm and committing harm. The latter is obviously far worse.

Imo the point is that there is a difference between wishing harm and committing harm. The latter is obviously far worse.

Mark Buehrle commits harm as well, thats the point./thread

Last edited:
So did the victims of 9/11 and the Holocaust have it coming to them? Due to "karma"?

James Harrison beat the **** out of his girlfriend then had one of the biggest plays in SB history in 2008. Was that karma?

Karma isn't real.

Wait......did you seriously just bring up 9/11 and then the Holocaust????
This is quite possibly the most IRRELEVANT nonsense I've ever had the displeasure of reading....My apologies for the late response, but seriously man, you're joking right? I respect the fact that you don't believe in karma, that's fine. You don't have to believe in it, but when exactly did September 11th and the Holocaust come into play?? Anyways, like I said, you can believe what you want, and I will believe what I want, we aren't going to change each-others opinions, so we should agree to disagree, but you should probably keep genocide and terrorist attacks out of it.

Wait......did you seriously just bring up 9/11 and then the Holocaust????
This is quite possibly the most IRRELEVANT nonsense I've ever had the displeasure of reading....My apologies for the late response, but seriously man, you're joking right? I respect the fact that you don't believe in karma, that's fine. You don't have to believe in it, but when exactly did September 11th and the Holocaust come into play?? Anyways, like I said, you can believe what you want, and I will believe what I want, we aren't going to change each-others opinions, so we should agree to disagree, but you should probably keep genocide and terrorist attacks out of it.
that's how other parts of the world sometimes describe atrocities committed by the US government.....

i know that's how the native americans (the real americans) see it sometimes....

One would think this statement makes sense and should be accepted without argument.

Mark Buehrle commits harm as well, thats the point./thread

I think Townes is saying Buehrle wishing harm on Vick is different than actually harming him. The only harm Buehrle commits is hunting defenseless animals (legally), which is far different than than the medieval torture and assault of defenseless animals that Vick committed (illegal).
If those are the same to you, then write a letter to your congressman with the hopes of making hunting an illegal activity.

that's how other parts of the world sometimes describe atrocities committed by the US government.....

i know that's how the native americans (the real americans) see it sometimes....

OT: Name me a government that you know DOES NOT commit atrocities. At least our government does it to others to selfishly secure our interests around the world and not to its own citizens (I am sure someone will argue that). By the way, TriplecHamp seems to think that ordering a crime is different than being the trigger man. If that is the case, then the "terrorism" our young soldiers are committing around the world is far worse than the government that is ordering them to, right?

One would think this statement makes sense and should be accepted without argument.

I think Townes is saying Buehrle wishing harm on Vick is different than actually harming him. The only harm Buehrle commits is hunting defenseless animals (legally), which is far different than than the medieval torture and assault of defenseless animals that Vick committed (illegal).
If those are the same to you, then write a letter to your congressman with the hopes of making hunting an illegal activity.

OT: Name me a government that you know DOES NOT commit atrocities. At least our government does it to others to selfishly secure our interests around the world and not to its own citizens (I am sure someone will argue that). By the way, TriplecHamp seems to think that ordering a crime is different than being the trigger man. If that is the case, then the "terrorism" our young soldiers are committing around the world is far worse than the government that is ordering them to, right?
i can't name another government that hasn't, i'm just saying the british, and their sons, america, do it better than anyone IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST