PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mark Buehrle wished injury on Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Mark Buehrle on hoping Michael Vick gets hurt: I said it, I meant it | ProFootballTalk

ha buehrle's a hunter!

hilarious

the comments here make him sound like a ******
I hope this result of brother/sister in-breeding (Buehrle) gets hurt. I said it, I meant it. One of his own arrows or bullets(what a hero, killing defenseless animals - wait, where have I heard that before?) through his foot would be appropriate. But, wait - that would mean it would have to pass through his mouth, as well. Vick's behavior was despicable and so is Buehrle's. What a phony hypocrite.

Proof that Mike electrocuted and tortured dogs please.

Are you serious? Try google if you need proof that he tortured dogs please.

More details of Michael Vick's abuse of dogs revealed as he faces state charges - ESPN

Vick initially told authorities "while he assisted Phillips and Peace in the killing of the dogs, he did not actually kill the dogs," but "helped Phillips toss several dogs to the side," according to the report.

However, the report says Vick took back that statement when he failed a polygraph test. "Vick failed the examination as it related to the killing of the dogs in April 2007. Ultimately, Vick recanted his previous statement wherein he said he was not actually involved in the killing of six to eight dogs. ... Vick admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs."

Michael Vick Indicted | The Smoking Gun

After a March 2003 loss by a female pit bull, codefendant Purnell Peace, 'after consulting with Vick,' electrocuted the animal. In April, prosecutors allege, Vick, Peace, and Quanis Phillips, 'executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in 'testing' sessions.' These animals, the indictment claims, were killed 'by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground.

Last edited:
According to the statement, Vick also was involved with the others in killing six to eight dogs that did not perform well in testing sessions last April. The dogs were executed by drowning or hanging.

“Vick agrees and stipulates that these dogs all died as a result of the collective efforts” of Vick, Phillips and Peace, the statement said.

Vick files plea, admits role in killing dogs - NFL- NBC Sports

gotta love you insane, nutso, goo gee gaa gaa Vick adorers...just as nutty as the "spygate" nitwits...

According to the statement, Vick also was involved with the others in killing six to eight dogs that did not perform well in testing sessions last April. The dogs were executed by drowning or hanging.

“Vick agrees and stipulates that these dogs all died as a result of the collective efforts” of Vick, Phillips and Peace, the statement said.

Vick files plea, admits role in killing dogs - NFL- NBC Sports

gotta love you insane, nutso, goo gee gaa gaa Vick adorers...just as nutty as the "spygate" nitwits...

again though nothing about Vick actually being the trigger man. Honestly I doubt he ever really strung up a dog or threw one in a pool. He probably knew very well what was going on and put money on dogs but I doubt he himself tortured any dogs. Why is this still an issue?

again though nothing about Vick actually being the trigger man. Honestly I doubt he ever really strung up a dog or threw one in a pool. He probably knew very well what was going on and put money on dogs but I doubt he himself tortured any dogs. Why is this still an issue?

What are you talking about?

The story clearly says that Vick failed the polygraph about killing the dogs himself. He probably knew? He bankrolled the entire operation, he obviously knew.

Last edited:
i'm not a vick adorer, the guy served his time for his crime, that's the bottom line

the fact that buehrle also kills animals is very very funny, considering his anti vick stance

is so damn hilarious

"oh but he doesn't torture them, he just kills them and calls it a sport" lol

so funny

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

The story clearly says that Vick failed the polygraph about killing the dogs himself. He probably knew? How ignorant are you? He bankrolled the entire operation, he obviously knew.

He obviously knew. Are you happy?
because polygraphs are so reliable they are permissible in court:rolleyes:
mike_vick__haters_gonna_hate_by_foxx454-d34d2lj.png

Last edited:
funniest comment from the pft story -

Vick would only say that he wished that the next time Buehrle was out grazing peacefully in the wilderness, a sharp solid object travelling at great velocity ripped through his midsection and vital organs, causing a lingering death through massive blood loss.
ha ha ha

i'm not a vick adorer, the guy served his time for his crime, that's the bottom line

the fact that buehrle also kills animals is very very funny, considering his anti vick stance

is so damn hilarious

"oh but he doesn't torture them, he just kills them and calls it a sport" lol

so funny

I agree that he's probably not the best person to criticize but hunting and hanging/drowning dogs is not the same. Vick served his time and deserves to play in the NFL but that doesn't change the fact that people wish injury on him and for good reason, he's a scumbag.

I agree that he's probably not the best person to criticize but hunting and hanging/drowning dogs is not the same. Vick served his time and deserves to play in the NFL but that doesn't change the fact that people wish injury on him and for good reason, he's a scumbag.

there's actually no evidence that he's still a scumbag, of course he was a scumbag before he served his time, but everyone deserves forgivness

there's actually no evidence that he's still a scumbag, of course he was a scumbag before he served his time, but everyone deserves forgivness

No one knows one way or the other if he's still a scumbag. Why does everyone have to forgive Vick though? I have no problem with anyone forgiving him but I don't see why others should be criticized for not doing the same. Everyone has their own opinion and some will/won't forgive him for what he did. I don't think either opinion is wrong.

and he served his time...

i think alot of this hate is simply because he's black

haha
race-card-06.jpg

Not a dog owner I assume? I think this hate is simply because there are millions of dog owners in this country who can't imagine someone doing brutal things to a household pet. I used to be a huge Vick fan back in the Atlanta days but for some his crimes are unforgivable. He has the right to earn a living in the NFL and fans have a right to hate him.

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and now..Attorney Triplechamp Cutler....

Your honor..my client ,John Gotti, was NOT actually the trigger man in the murder...it was Sammy the Bull that pulled the trigger...therefore I'm asking for a full acquittal on all charges based on the facts....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft