PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mark Buehrle wished injury on Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's how other parts of the world sometimes describe atrocities committed by the US government.....

i know that's how the native americans (the real americans) see it sometimes....

I don't disagree with you, but how exactly does that fit into my post?

i can't name another government that hasn't, i'm just saying the british, and their sons, america, do it better than anyone IMO

Staying off topic:
I can't disagree with you on that, but I also feel that the British Empire helped to "civilize" certain nations, even though their purpose of invasion was purely selfish. In that way, hopefully we'll see the nations that we (America) have invaded (Iraq) prosper in the years ahead. I am not saying the ravaging and dismantling of other countries is completely justified, but I hope there is a silver lining.

I think Townes is saying Buehrle wishing harm on Vick is different than actually harming him. The only harm Buehrle commits is hunting defenseless animals (legally), which is far different than than the medieval torture and assault of defenseless animals that Vick committed (illegal).
If those are the same to you, then write a letter to your congressman with the hopes of making hunting an illegal activity.

1238902727910.gif

Nevermind, Buehrle is in the right for wishing harm upon another person. There are no similarities what so ever between killing dogs and killing deer. There is irrefutable proof that Vick used "medieval torture" methods to kill these dogs who were defenseless unlike the deer, ducks, and the bear that Buehrle killed. Buehrle is a good man unlike that scumbag Vick who deserves to be injured for what he did because his jail sentence wasn't enough. Ill leave the letter writing to the rest of the PETA douchebags who feel hunting should be illegal and who also probably wish harm on people like Vick and Buehrle.

Last edited:
I have no issue with anyone wishing injury on Vick, as I did the same this season and will continue to do so in the future. Vick served his time according to the laws and I have no problem with him playing football or earning a living going forward. That doesn't change the fact that I think he's an awful person who was borderline psychopathic in his torture of animals. This wasn't only putting dogs into a ring to fight, this was him personally murdering animals in a sadistic way.

More details of Michael Vick's abuse of dogs revealed as he faces state charges - ESPN

I understand that people have forgiven him and I hope he is truely a better person now than he used to be. Some people, myself included, will never forgive him for the way he tortured and murdered defenseless animals. There are certainly worse people in the world than Vick but that doesn't mean he isn't still a horrible person.

I could not possibly have put it better, sir.

My compliments.

Mark Buehrle commits harm as well, thats the point./thread

Hunting is legal, smashing a pit bull's brains out or hanging them from a tree and electrocuting them isn't, and i'm pretty sure every hunter here would say that shooting a deer is a lawful act but shooting their lab isn't.

If you are an absolute pacifist then you could make the argument that every act of violence is the same but if you aren't a buddhist monk then you aren't an absolute pacifist, so your argument doesn't hold water. I'm guessing that you actually like Vick and have no problem with him killing dozens if not hundreds of dogs and that you are equating hunting with senseless acts of violence out of desperation, because their is no analogy to be made there.

How has this thread avoided the practice squad?

1238902727910.gif

Nevermind, Buehrle is in the right for wishing harm upon another person. There are no similarities what so ever between killing dogs and killing deer. There is irrefutable proof that Vick used "medieval torture" methods to kill these dogs who were defenseless unlike the deer, ducks, and the bear that Buehrle killed. Buehrle is a good man unlike that scumbag Vick who deserves to be injured for what he did because his jail sentence wasn't enough. Ill leave the letter writing to the rest of the PETA douchebags who feel hunting should be illegal and who also probably wish harm on people like Vick and Buehrle.

holy krist...that post is so chock full of bull you should patent it and market it to the obvious legions who believe crap like this....uh...nevermind any of the inflamatory posturing....you are trying to equate apples and rocks...there IS a HUGE,GIGANTIC 5 ton elephant in the room here....wild animals are WILD...while defense against a trained hunter is iffy at best, at least there is a chance of life.A dog is DOMESTICATED. A dog has NO CHANCE when YOU decide to terminate its' life by hanging it or electrocuting it...a dog isn't dragged out of its cage ,kicking and screaming and defending itself, it comes WILLINGLY to its master...a scum sukking gold chain wearing punk who gets his kicks betting obscene amounts of money on ILLEGAL fights to the death.

There is so much wrong in your thinking I find it hard you have ever lived outside of a damned concrete box somewhere in an overcrowded city.A dog is a DOMESTICATED animal.Does a milk farmer take a 110 volt live wire to a cow when it stops giving milk? Does a sheepherder take a bat and bash out the brains of just sheared yearlings and laugh and joke with his buddies afterwards as he pockets the money from the wool he's sold? The plains Indians used dogs for thousands of years to aid in the hunt, and in times of famine ATE dogs to SURVIVE.Did THEY pit dog against dog for sport??? No..they pitted captured enemies against each other in fights to the death..and bet on THAT...as their dogs watched.

Now this rat punk did everything described and admitted to in court whether you like it or not...he's a piece of garbage, he's vermin. Buehrle spoke rashly and I happen to be on the other side of the fence vis a vis his views, but he happens to have the RIGHT to hunt as an American. Vick had HIS rights taken away ( and for too SHORT of a stretch IMO) for illegal ,CRIMINAL acts.Someday, maybe, THIS will dawn on you.

Wishing injury on someone is jsut not cool. Very classless by thsi guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey