PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Looks like Harbaugh to Chargers [now official]

Ohh man, good hire. Wonder if they’ll finally be legit

Good, hopefully he can help LA knock off the Chiefs next year
As long as Bosa, Herbert, Samuel Jr., James, stay healthy.. other than that they have a slight chance..

Homelessness in California is now a preferred lifestyle, isn't it? Usually homelessness comes after bankuruptcy, but in this instance it will cause bankrupty. Odd. Could just be too much sun.
Unhoused

I think the Raiders have an outside shot, they were trending up to end the year last year. With a decent QB maybe they can get something going.

Denver is meh - Payton should be able to get them doing better but they need a lot
Based on all the years his teams underachieved with a HoF QB?

Still gonna lose to the Queefs

When BB's departing became official, I thought that the Chargers would have been an attractive destination for him. Solid QB situation, some talent on defense, etc. Is it looking more likely (almost unthinkable a week ago), that BB might not have a HC gig for this upcoming season? I don't yet know the answer, but it might be a possibility after all. It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

The rest of the division teams are going to have their hands full dealing with that guy, he's a tremendous coach. If he can put together a squad like he had in San Fran...LOOK OUT.

Smart of Harbaugh using leverage to get Spanos to cough up the bucks.

Smart of Harbaugh using leverage to get Spanos to cough up the bucks.

'Spanos coughing up the bucks' there's some words most of us never thought we'd see strung together

Harbaugh will give them a swift kick in the ass.

They need to revamp those uniforms though. That mustard yellow...

If he can be as good as he was with the 49'ers, that division gets interesting
I hope so
But like the Pats in the Golden years that division goes through Reid/Mahomes

I hope so
But like the Pats in the Golden years that division goes through Reid/Mahomes
Rightfully so...for now. Reading Chiefs fans forums and the delusions are real. The majority think the Chargers window has closed. Idiots don't realize it just opened with Harbaugh's hire. They're about to have a rude awakening in a season or two. Harbaugh is a lot younger than Reid so it's the Chief fans who should be worried about "windows."

Last edited:
'Spanos coughing up the bucks' there's some words most of us never thought we'd see strung together

Me either, I guess his grandkids are starting to realize even their grandkids will never be able to spend it all. 200,000 apartments lol

Me either, I guess his grandkids are starting to realize even their grandkids will never be able to spend it all. 200,000 apartments lol

Dean Spanos will be 74 by the time the Chargers next game is played. Maybe he's feeling his years and finally realized he's gotta breakdown and crack an egg if he wants a chance to eat a championship omelette before he goes to hell.
All I can say is if the next thing that happens is Bidwill or Brown suddenly starts spending then it's time to hit our knees and start praying cause the footballpocalypse is upon us

Last edited:
Good hire by the Chargers. That team should no longer be a pushover.

Herbert : thousands of people who love him, zero playoff wins despite plenty of weapons.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back