PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Happy Sunday - Rats, Squellers and Donkies lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Happy Sunday- Rats,Squellers and Donkies lose

Want some chuckles? Holy cow - go to the Jets' Gang Geen message board. If you don't wet your pants reading that, you're not human...

I have to say, I wanted Jax to lose. I want that 2nd round pick to be high, and it would be more fun to beat the Jets next week when their fans have their hopes up then when they are already beaten down. Though beating up on them when they are beaten down is fun, too.

You really need to be pulling for the Raiders today (they are up 7-3 now). If they beat KC, they will be up 2 games with a tie-breaker for the #3 in the AFC West.

Why does this matter? That is the difference between Oakland facing the Fins/Jets and the Ravens in 2010....versus playing the Bills and Browns. Those two games could mean a whole bunch of draft positions for the Pats 2011 pick in the 1st round.

Please don't say that. Fans here will go ballistic. Me, I agree completely, and see those frightened of the JETS winning today as...weenies.

I have not posted anything in either vein, but I will say that I wanted them to lose, and I did so for two reasons:

- The Jets can never suffer enough for me; I wish there was a way they could go 0-32 in a single season
- I don't want those [insert fave expletive :D] even sniffing a wildcard :mad:

Last edited:

Besides, say the pick is two picks lower because of today, who is to say that the Pats' won't get the same exact player they would have targetted if the Jags lost today and their pick was lower.

i root against the jets...but i am not afraid of them....i just dont like em

Who are the Rats?
I think you mean Squealers
I think you mean Donkeys

I just hope you can spell Patsies

J-E-T-S = R-A-T-S

Patsies....hahahaha, you tried to make a funny.......:D
Tell Franky the Forehead that we're coming!! :D

Who are the Rats?
I think you mean Donkeys

God, you're clever...sign me up.

Who are the Rats?
I think you mean Donkeys

Yeah, you sure got him there... that big jerk!!1

You really need to be pulling for the Raiders today (they are up 7-3 now). If they beat KC, they will be up 2 games with a tie-breaker for the #3 in the AFC West.

Why does this matter? That is the difference between Oakland facing the Fins/Jets and the Ravens in 2010....versus playing the Bills and Browns. Those two games could mean a whole bunch of draft positions for the Pats 2011 pick in the 1st round.

Please stop

You are a bad, bad person for mentioning or even thinking of draft positioning

Who are the Rats?
I think you mean Donkeys

By the way, for a self-proclaimed speller and grammarian, you really need to learn something about the use of periods...

Want some chuckles? Holy cow - go to the Jets' Gang Geen message board. If you don't wet your pants reading that, you're not human...

Best line - "Kerry Rhodes is a prancing pony." :rofl:

Where was the great Bart Scott? AWOL

Best line - "Kerry Rhodes is a prancing pony." :rofl:

Where was the great Bart Scott? AWOL

I'm sure Scott will do a lot of trash talking this week. Apparently, that is why they paid him the big bucks. It clearly wasn't for his play on the field because other than one or two games, he has been invisible.

By the way, for a self-proclaimed speller and grammarian, you really need to learn something about the use of periods...

Oh, I apologize. This wicked awesome post will take up for my lack of puttin a punc shoo a shun point on sumthin'

The Jets losing put a huge smile on my face. The Saints losing would have totally made my day so far, but ah well.

Patsfan 24 is 100 percent right, No win tonight , and today means nothing except 2 games up on the divsion... A big win tonight and we have the second seed at least, with a shot at the 1 , and total control of of the division ... But we need revenge next week, and first thing is first, lets win tonight...

I posted earlier that the gang greed were taking the whole thing with unusual calmness, i must have been on the wrong thread. Heres a good one on Rexy the Fat man.

"Shut the **** up. Shut up. Shut your fat ******* mouth. SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"
"if we get a top ten draft pcik we can at least replace gholston"

Last edited:

If we win tonight, this'll be a great week. Gotta win tonight though- if the Pats lose this week is going to suck regardless of whatever else happens.

Last edited:

Oh, I apologize. This wicked awesome post will take up for my lack of puttin a punc shoo a shun point on sumthin'
Dopes never need to apologize, don't bother. Your hood talk is scaring the living daylights out of me. I can tell you're a bad one...

What I am loving, though, is that it's finally become glaringly apparent that Rodney Harrison was 100% right about Kerry Rhodes.

Dopes never need to apologize, don't bother. Your hood talk is scaring the living daylights out of me. I can tell you're a bad one...

LMFAO :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore