PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Happy Sunday - Rats, Squellers and Donkies lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Happy Sunday- Rats,Squellers and Donkies lose

Maybe its the course in astronomy I took 15 years ago in college but it seems that the stars and planets are aligning themselves up nicely for the Pats!

Dopes never need to apologize, don't bother. Your hood talk is scaring the living daylights out of me. I can tell you're a bad one...

In all seriousness, it has been a fun week of looking at how both sides see this high profile matchup. Obviously Pats fans are as die hard as Colts fans. I think that we are all truly lucky to have such successful teams to root for in this era. It isn't happening everywhere. The best thing about tonight is no matter who wins or loses, all is not lost. Of course I would love to see a Colts win, but what I would really like to see is these two powerhouse teams position theirselves for a matchup in the Playoffs, because most fans wouldn't have it any other way than to have the road to the Championship go through the best of the league. Good luck and hopefully no injuries either way.

Last edited:

If we win tonight, this'll be a great week. Gotta win tonight though- if the Pats lose this week is going to suck regardless of whatever else happens.

Yes sir! From what I can see the division is 90% in their pocket. It's time to play for HFA and it starts tonight.

Maybe its the course in astronomy I took 15 years ago in college but it seems that the stars and planets are aligning themselves up nicely for the Pats!

Yes. Chargers are beating the Eagles and would be tied with Denver. The Donkies may miss the playoffs after all that talk a few weeks ago about them.

Yes. Chargers are beating the Eagles and would be tied with Denver. The Donkies may miss the playoffs after all that talk a few weeks ago about them.

I'm torn on this one: I don't want the Classers to sniff a Super Bowl, either, but, on the flip side, they are great playoff kryptonite for the Colts. . . .

I, for one, would like to say congrats again to the NYJ for their impressive Super Bowl victory in week 2. I was unable to attend the parade, but I'm sure it was quite a show. Did I understand that they fans got a game ball ? That's awesome. If only the team I root for was as successful... or, for that fact, if NE would have had any success whatsoever in the decade. Maybe next decade will treat us better. In closing, way to go Jets ! You deserve all the accolades that come with that hude week 2 victory.

In all seriousness, it has been a fun week of looking at how both sides see this high profile matchup. Obviously Pats fans are as die hard as Colts fans. I think that we are all truly lucky to have such successful teams to root for in this era. It isn't happening everywhere. The best thing about tonight is no matter who wins or loses, all is not lost. Of course I would love to see a Colts win, but what I would really like to see is these two powerhouse teams position theirselves for a matchup in the Playoffs, because most fans wouldn't have it any other way than to have the road to the Championship go through the best of the league. Good luck and hopefully no injuries either way.

Classy post.

I can get behind this. :cool:

You must understand that some are more concerned about the draft than the regular season and post-season.

Please , stop with Draft positioning, lets worry about this year, the draft is unproven... .The jets losing was big for us... A win next week and then in miami will basically give us the division...

Yes, a great day indeed.

I think the team we forgot about, and is going to be around in jan will be the Chargers... They are putting a whooping on the iggles...

I think the team we forgot about, and is going to be around in jan will be the Chargers... They are putting a whooping on the iggles...

I am NOT a eagles fan but they have too much talent to get beat so bad. Time for some kind of change on that team imo.

Hot potato...did you see that fumble ha ha

And now the Cowboys are down 2 scores.

I know, they are not in our division. But it's always nice to see them lose.

You must understand that some are more concerned about the draft than the regular season and post-season.

Yes, like those of you more concerned about tonight than the season. :rolleyes:

... and Mangini is underfire with the NFLPA now coming in to investigage his practice regiment!

Reggie wayne makes some rediculous catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News