PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Golden State Warriors Sputtering Toward the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty too.

Yeah, he sucks. So much pointless anger and teenage angst coming out of his posts. I could almost hear "Last Resort" by Papa Roach every time I read another useless contribution by him. Song is probably blasting out of his room in the corner of his step dad's house as we speak.

Runs and hides from opinions on the internet and claims I'm the angsty one. lol What else can you expect from someone that lives in America's toilet bowl.

Runs and hides from opinions on the internet and claims I'm the angsty one. lol What else can you expect from someone that lives in America's toilet bowl.
Ok Cartman, settle down now.

There's a significant difference between running and hiding and putting someone on ignore because you can't be bothered further suffering their foolishness. @KontradictioN is one hell of a poster. You'd be better served engaging with him properly.

I remember that play more than the Tyree catch believe it or not. That's a TD if not FG range.:(

An illustration of the singular greatness of Moss. What other player would give you a legitimate chance for a TD from 80 yds away with 25 seconds left?

Poor poor Kontra :D.

A night to remember. Warriors getting #73, while Kobe Bryant goes out in style scoring 60 and getting the W while setting a new record for FGA.

An illustration of the singular greatness of Moss. What other player would give you a legitimate chance for a TD from 80 yds away with 25 seconds left?

I had never even seen the play(s) prior to recently when someone posted a .gif on the forum. I was so pissed and dejected that I went outside for a cigarette. I heard the reactions from inside and knew that Moss was "close" to coming down with it, but I didn't realize how close until I saw that .gif.

This is like re-living the whole saga all over again. Thanks to all involved, you ****s.

The record for FGA in a single game is 63 by Wilt for what its worth. In many ways, Kobe's career (underrated by advanced metrics; overrated by the casual fan as the second greatest behind Jordan) parallels that of TB (not a 1st overall pick with enormous expectations), while Manning's follows a similar arc to Lebron's.

A night to remember. Warriors getting #73, while Kobe Bryant goes out in style scoring 60 and getting the W while setting a new record for FGA.

I don't watch basketball. But Kobe's shooting percentage was rather poor going into that 4th quarter. Is that a normal shooting percentage rate?

The record for FGA in a single game is 63 by Wilt for what its worth.

I'm going to throw a guess out there that this was "the game," yes?

I don't watch basketball. But Kobe's shooting percentage was rather poor going into that 4th quarter. Is that a normal shooting percentage rate?
By the end of the game he was 22/50 from the field (44%) and 6/21 from three (28.6%). It's okay, not particularly great, but not all that poor either (admittedly, the three point percentage is low, but overall it was okay).

NBA SKITS ‏@NBA_Skits 5h5 hours ago
73-9

Cf-syYTXEAIH6yO.jpg

The record for FGA in a single game is 63 by Wilt for what its worth. In many ways, Kobe's career (underrated by advanced metrics; overrated by the casual fan as the second greatest behind Jordan) parallels that of TB (not a 1st overall pick with enormous expectations), while Manning's follows a similar arc to Lebron's.
Kobe is in the top 10 of GoATs. Top 5 no.

Nope....it's outrageous that he took 50 shots, that never ever happens. That's more than 12 shots a quarter.

I would strongly disagree with this, LeBron is the better player without question. Kobe did have a hell of a career though.

Congrats to the Warriors. You know that had to hurt Jordan to congratulate them too, piece of garbage human being that he is. Also congrats to Kobe. Hell of a career.

Congrats to the Warriors. You know that had to hurt Jordan to congratulate them too, piece of garbage human being that he is. Also congrats to Kobe. Hell of a career.

Oh come on. It doesn't matter. That Bulls team would wreck this golden state team.
They gotta finish it now. Won't mean diddly if they don't win it all.

I would strongly disagree with this, LeBron is the better player without question. Kobe did have a hell of a career though.

He did but i will never forget that finals with the celtics. He was awful. One of the worse Officiated games i have ever seen. It was so one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes