PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts vs. Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan's Colt idiocies bring me and this thread smiles:):):)

Below are four Colts touchdown "drives" in 2 of their last 3 games. The yellow lines are pass interference calls. I will not attempt to say more. A picture is worth a thousand words.

th_coltsdrives.png

Where did you find that?

Below are four Colts touchdown "drives" in 2 of their last 3 games. The yellow lines are pass interference calls. I will not attempt to say more. A picture is worth a thousand words.

th_coltsdrives.png

Jaw just dropped.

You guys love me.

See ya'll Monday night.

Penalties:

Texans 10-129 yrds

Colts 3-25 (gain 4 first downs off Texan penalties)

and it was a friggin' home game for Houston.

I'm sure the Colts are just more disciplined. :rolleyes:

th_coltsdrives.png

That proves what? That every PI call pictures was a bad call?

Stupid. Really, really stupid.

Hey Ryan, will you be here when your team is one and done again in January? Somehow, I doubt it. It's easy to talk smack before the fact. When your team loses to the Chargers or the Pats, will you be here to eat your words?

Hey Ryan, will you be here when your team is one and done again in January? Somehow, I doubt it. It's easy to talk smack before the fact. When your team loses to the Chargers or the Pats, will you be here to eat your words?

Every year. Go back to my posts from the 04/05 seasons. Always fun

Fred Taylor and Morris will run over you D. The Texans got away from the run for no reason. :)

Maybe. However, I'm wondering if the refs will invent a rule for RUNNING interference and give Donald Brown a 50 yd positive gain for no reason to negate his usual one yard stuffs.

Watching this game in the second quarter i thought to myself "this has to one of the worst officiating jobs that i've seen in years, its so blatant it looks like the game is fixed" I'm sure that there havebeen games that were officiated worse, i just don't remember them off hand, or i didn't see them.

The reffs took 11 points away from the texans, never mind all the other phantom calls tht didn't result in points.

Watching this game in the second quarter i thought to myself "this has to one of the worst officiating jobs that i've seen in years, its so blatant it looks like the game is fixed" I'm sure that there havebeen games that were officiated worse, i just don't remember them off hand, or i didn't see them.

The reffs took 11 points away from the texans, never mind all the other phantom calls tht didn't result in points.

We must strike back! We must get a team of mercanaries who will break the retractable roof so it doesn't closes in the playoffs against us.

Will the pats fans ***** about the refs every game? they played IN houstan.. the texans shot themselves in the foot that game. colts defence made huge stops, and peyton was 27/35 with three td passes.. did the refs pick the ball up and throw it into the end zone for the colts? NO. peyton also made mistakes with 2 ints, yet we still won.

in the second half, the colts outscored the texans 28-0... this is usual for the texans as their a one half team. get over it and move on. the colts are 11-0 and that shouldnt mean anything to pats fans. why do you guys continue to obsses over the colts? great teams find ways to win, and thats the colts.

anyway GL against the saints. i don't know who to cheer for in that one :confused:

Will the pats fans ***** about the refs every game? they played IN houstan.. the texans shot themselves in the foot that game. colts defence made huge stops, and peyton was 27/35 with three td passes.. did the refs pick the ball up and throw it into the end zone for the colts? NO. peyton also made mistakes with 2 ints, yet we still won.

in the second half, the colts outscored the texans 28-0... this is usual for the texans as their a one half team. get over it and move on. the colts are 11-0 and that shouldnt mean anything to pats fans. why do you guys continue to obsses over the colts? great teams find ways to win, and thats the colts.

anyway GL against the saints. i don't know who to cheer for in that one :confused:

I don't like to point out typos but, wow.

why do you guys continue to obsses over the colts? great teams find ways to win, and thats the colts.

Says the colts fan on a patriots board...talk about obsessed...lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes