PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos/McDaniels accused of videotaping 49ers practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glazer (on Twitter) and Florio have both pointed out how come the Broncos were fined $650,000 less than the Patriots, even though what the Broncos did was far worse.

That makes me feel a bit optimistic.

well..its more to do with getting McD fired per say or their dislike for him than any supoort for him. J McD fired will make a great story and thats what at least florio is after.

Steve Scarnecchia was the JETS video director in 2006-2007.

More horrible Jetdell criminality as I've posted here in DETAIL....the Broncos break the rule???Blame the Patriots...but NOT Jetdell's master, Woody Johnson or his NY Jets, the co-conspirators in the biggest sports crime of the 21st century.Indy and Cincy lay down and play backups to allow the Jets in the playoffs last season???" Nothing to see here..." states Jetdell publically. Denver breaks filming rules?"Let me talk about the Patriots here.." blabbers Jetdell. Scarnecchia already censured for breaking the rules but AFTER he left the patriots? Uh...then WHAT TEAM was he working for???? anybody care to guess???

NOW maybe some people here will start to understand why this cretin needs to be removed, investigated, charged and incarcerated under the RICO stautes. Goodell is nothing but a common criminal.

There isn't anything that goes with "Broncos" that's nearly as catchy as "Cheatriots"...

Cheatoncos? :bricks:

Steve Scarnecchia was the JETS video director in 2006-2007.

More horrible Jetdell criminality as I've posted here in DETAIL....the Broncos break the rule???Blame the Patriots...but NOT Jetdell's master, Woody Johnson or his NY Jets, the co-conspirators in the biggest sports crime of the 21st century.Indy and Cincy lay down and play backups to allow the Jets in the playoffs last season???" Nothing to see here..." states Jetdell publically. Denver breaks filming rules?"Let me talk about the Patriots here.." blabbers Jetdell. Scarnecchia already censured for breaking the rules but AFTER he left the patriots? Uh...then WHAT TEAM was he working for???? anybody care to guess???

NOW maybe some people here will start to understand why this cretin needs to be removed, investigated, charged and incarcerated under the RICO stautes. Goodell is nothing but a common criminal.

espn says he was with the pats and McD in 2008

espn says he was with the pats and McD in 2008

and I posted he was with the Jets in 2006-7...I don't get it...what are you trying to infer?? This is the Patriots problem????

The entire personnel for the 2008 Patriots...

New England Patriots 2008 staff
Front Office

* Chairman/CEO – Robert Kraft
* President – Jonathan Kraft
* Vice President of Player Personnel – Scott Pioli
* Director of Player Personnel – Nick Caserio
* Assistant Director of College Scouting – Jon Robinson
* Football Research Director – Ernie Adams

Head Coaches

* Head Coach – Bill Belichick
* Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line – Dante Scarnecchia

Offensive Coaches

* Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks – Josh McDaniels
* Running Backs – Ivan Fears
* Wide Receivers – Bill O'Brien
* Tight Ends – Pete Mangurian
* Coaching Assistant – Shane Waldron

Defensive Coaches

* Defensive Coordinator – Dean Pees
* Defensive Line – Pepper Johnson
* Linebackers – Matt Patricia
* Special Assistant/Secondary – Dom Capers
* Coaching Assistant – Josh Boyer

Special Teams Coaches

* Special Teams – Brad Seely
* Coaching Assistant – Brian Flores

Strength and Conditioning

* Strength and Conditioning – Mike Woicik
* Assistant Strength and Conditioning – Harold Nash

you got your Steve Scarnecchia story wrong...maybe you should change your moniker to ESPSVN

and I posted he was with the Jets in 2006-7...I don't get it...what are you trying to infer?? This is the Patriots problem????

iam not. he left the pats after 2004 but espn is conviniently ignoring it. thats what iam trying to point out

The entire personnel for the 2008 Patriots...

New England Patriots 2008 staff
Front Office

* Chairman/CEO – Robert Kraft
* President – Jonathan Kraft
* Vice President of Player Personnel – Scott Pioli
* Director of Player Personnel – Nick Caserio
* Assistant Director of College Scouting – Jon Robinson
* Football Research Director – Ernie Adams

Head Coaches

* Head Coach – Bill Belichick
* Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line – Dante Scarnecchia

Offensive Coaches

* Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks – Josh McDaniels
* Running Backs – Ivan Fears
* Wide Receivers – Bill O'Brien
* Tight Ends – Pete Mangurian
* Coaching Assistant – Shane Waldron

Defensive Coaches

* Defensive Coordinator – Dean Pees
* Defensive Line – Pepper Johnson
* Linebackers – Matt Patricia
* Special Assistant/Secondary – Dom Capers
* Coaching Assistant – Josh Boyer

Special Teams Coaches

* Special Teams – Brad Seely
* Coaching Assistant – Brian Flores

Strength and Conditioning

* Strength and Conditioning – Mike Woicik
* Assistant Strength and Conditioning – Harold Nash

you got your Steve Scarnecchia story wrong...maybe you should change your moniker to ESPSVN

please read
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...otaping-49ers-practice-page3.html#post2361362

iam not takiing ESPN's side. i even sent a message to schefter to correct this crap so stop throwing insults(being called ESPN supporter :)) without knowing the context first.

iam not. he left the pats after 2004 but espn is conviniently ignoring it. thats what iam trying to point out

sorry then...and yes I KNOW that...I've always known this...I've posted in detail, workups with times dates and links outlining Goodell's criminal conspiracy, including how he has used ESPN to publish false and/or defamatory stories about the Patriots.

Last edited:
iam not takiing ESPN's side. i even sent a message to schefter to correct this crap so stop throwing insults(being called ESPN supporter ) without knowing the context first.

you DIDN'T post that...you posted Espn reported Scarnecchia was with the Pats in 2008...how else would someone take this to mean? THat's all you said...that READS exactly like YOU are contradicting my post...I'm not a mindreader

iam not takiing ESPN's side. i even sent a message to schefter to correct this crap so stop throwing insults(being called ESPN supporter ) without knowing the context first.

you DIDN'T post that...you posted Espn reported Scarnecchia was with the Pats in 2008...how else would someone take this to mean? THat's all you said...that READS exactly like YOU are contradicting my post...I'm not a mindreader

But earlier in the thread SVN definitely pointed out that Steve Scarnecchia was actually with the Jets after he left the Pats in '04.

I understand that....I read back from the last page in threads like this so I was unaware of his previous post..THAT is why I wouldn't know he wrote that earlier...what is important to ME is the Goodell aspect of all this and my first post was just to remind everybody that this shouldn't be anything new to us...

So let's review:

Dolphins record Bradys audibles = "that's football"

Jets tape Pats = nothing

Broncos tape 49ers = josh didn't watch the tape and 100k total fines

Pats tape Jets = WORST THING EVER TO HAPPEN IN SPORTS.

Am I missing anything?

I don't understand all the comments. This must really be a slow news day.

So let's review:

Jets tape Pats = nothing

Am I missing anything?

No, that's about right.

Ugh.

Hopefully this just dies a quiet little death now, like the league obviously hopes it does.

Our crap, however, stretched out a whole season.

Last edited:
So let's review:

Jets tape Pats = nothing

Am I missing anything?

Team forever tainted.
Every Patriots win, before or after Spygate, will be look upon as the result of rampant cheating--no matter the amount of time between the game and the heinous crime.
BB, evil incarnate.
Recent Manning charge of bugging visitors' locker room just more evidence of the "Patriot Way"-- sneaky conniving and slimy contriving.:singing:

Last edited:
Team forever tainted.
Every Patriots win, before or after Spygate, will be look upon as the result of rampant cheating--no matter the amount of time between the game and the heinous crime.
BB, evil incarnate.
Recent Manning charge of bugging visitors' locker room just more evidence of the "Patriot Way"--this sneaky conniving and slimy contriving.:singing:

It's almost to the point where I think the league just wanted the pats to be the bad guys to Mannings colts. I'm not there yet because I think it's insane but at the same time the way they've handled these things is peculiar. Theyve actually created a situation where they've got fans to think the largest penalty in NFL history was a slap on the wrist. As if that missing first round pick wouldn't be huge right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes