PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger Goodell ~ Coward. Thief. Liar. Scum. The Truth About DeflateGate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
*I published this, this Morning. Just one man's Perspective, and doubtlessly destined to get merged.

~ My Team and its Reputation are being raped again, in Broad DayLight, as it were, and because most people are Cowardly Weaklings who believe all that they're told ~ especially if it's about Successful Winners, no matter how Immaculate or Admirable their Character ~ they will actively choose to lie to themselves and convince themselves that they believe that these extraordinarily good men are Guilty, and that Roger Goodell is anything but the Raw Sewage that he is. If there was actually authentic Evidence against Tom Brady and the Patriots, you can be damned sure that it would be screamed from the RoofTops and crowed about, long and loud, from the multitudinous Jackals of the Media.

02 ~ If Ted Wells had even the smallest particle of Integrity, he would've employed a term that we Americans are all familiar with: "No Conclusive Evidence." I've never read such contemptible Sewage in my life. Wells couldn't find a damned thing to implicate us with ~ not a scrap of Hard Evidence, mind you ~ but felt quite comfortable in transmogrifying Unsubstantiated Speculation into Public Declarations of Guilt. A man of Integrity would've simply stuck to the facts and admitted that despite an exhaustive Investigation he couldn't prove a damned thing. But Roger Goodell pays Ted Wells good Money, you see.

03 ~ The entire Business was based on Pure HorseShit from the GetGo. No one that I know of is even questioning why the League allegedly gives a rat's ass what the freaking PSI in a freaking FootBall is in the first place. The league has relentlessly persisted in changing the rules to suit QuarterBacks ~ and Offense in general ~ for well over an hundred Years, most recently in 2004, when they changed the rules about how closely and physically CornerBacks could guard WideOuts ~ Wide Receivers ~ as a direct result of which Peyton Manning immediately broke Dan Marino's TouchDown Record that very year. This Rule Change was of course implemented as a direct result of my 2003 Patriots playing physically but legally as we humiliated Peyton Manning on our way to the Championship. That's the Culture, these days: Whatever the QuarterBack wants, the QuarterBack gets...unless it's our QuarterBack, evidently.

04 ~ Nobody is more qualified to assess what the optimal PSI on a FootBall is than the QuarterBack, himself, so why the NFL, which blatantly distorts rules in favor of the QuarterBack, feels it needs to have a say in that is beyond my comprehension. Did Brady screw with the PSI or command his men to do so? Quite possibly. But did he do so outside the idiotic constraints of the NFL? Highly unlikely. Anyone who's ever played Sports knows that every Player and every Coach on every Team does everything they can to work around the Rules imposed for every possible Advantage. But the reason that Tom Brady enjoys such an immaculate Reputation is because he's earned it. And God knows: The Patriots have been on High Alert to be in perfect Complaisance with every Rule, be it ever so Insufferable, since the unspeakable Rape perpetrated by Roger Goodell and meekly submitted to by Robert Kraft during SpyGate, back in 2007.

05 ~ But to sum up: So far as I can tell ~ and it's beyond belief to imagine that they wouldn't shout it from the RoofTops it if it were otherwise ~ they have no Proof, and any men with any Integrity or Decency would simply say so, and move on. But Roger Goodell is the most contemptible and disgusting species of Scum, and Ted Wells his paid Lackey.

06 ~ Adolf Hitler is reputed to've said that if you're going to Lie, it's best to lean into it, so to speak: Make it a Big One, baby, because the bigger the Lie, the more likely the masses are to believe it. And I believe that he hit that one out'f the BallPark, if I may presume to continue the amusingly discordant Hitler/BaseBall theme: Faced with The Unspeakable, it seems to me that most people are generally very reluctant to admit to themselves that they see what they see and that they understand what they understand: It is far easier on the Spirit of most, for most are Spiritual Weaklings, to ignore Tom Brady's Immaculate Reputation and convince themselves that Tom Brady cheated, even though everything that we've learned about Tom Brady's Character over the last 15 Years screams that that is a vile and disgusting Lie. It's far easier for most to do that than to admit to themselves that that contemptible, vile Excrement would have the unspeakable Gall to try to save his own Public Image from Accusations of pursuing preposterously frivolous and fundamentally unfounded Charges by employing the despicable Tactic of inflicting such a spectacular Punishment on the League's most persistently and immaculately Honorable and Admirable Team that most folks will probably persuade themselves of precisely what he is praying they persuade themselves of: "If he imposed such a severe Punishment, well golly gee, I guess they must be Guilty, those cheating Bastards." To believe the Truth...is often more than most have the Courage to do.

07 ~ I am of course ascribing the most contemptibly vile and indeed unimaginably infantile and disgusting Motivations to Roger Goodell, and in the interest of Full Disclosure: He could not possibly suffer a Death so heinously humiliating and horrifically painful that I would not celebrate it with cackling Glee. But in the Defense of my Objectivity and Sound Judgement, I offer the following: First off, I do not presume to know what he's thinking, only to speculate...And I'm afraid that my Speculations have Damning Historical Precedent in their favor: In 2007, the Patriots gave a man a Camera, dressed him in full Patriots Regalia, and deployed him prominently on the SideLine, where at least 100,000 people could see'm, to tape Games, most definitely including other Teams's Hand Signals. All NFL Teams have been doing this since VideoCameras were invented, and quite legally. Since 2007, Teams are still allowed to do so, but just not allowed to do so, for God only knows what reason of Goodell's, from the SideLine. Goodell had just changed the rule. Coach Bill, either because he forgot, or because other Teams had done so ~ they had, including the Jets who initiated SpyGate by squealing like the Pigs they were ~ or because he made the mistake of not taking it seriously, seeing as how it had exactly Zero effect on anything at all, continued the Practice that everyone'd been doing for Years. If that sounds like absolutely nothing ~ the equivalent of spitting on the sidewalk ~ it's because it is. But Goodell, rather'n simply have one'f'is men call up Coach Bill and remind him to yoink the Camera, blew virtually nothing up into the disgusting Catastrophe called SpyGate.

08 ~ There've been many Violations of Rules over the many Decades of the NFL, but none, so far as I know, had led to a Team being punished so severely as to have its 1st Rounder stolen from it until SpyGate. Yes: Stolen from it. Robbed from it. And the scope of the Violation ~ essentially throwing a gum wrapper on the ground ~ was so preposterously out of whack with the Punishment imposed, that I find it impossible to ascribe anything but the most vile, despicable, and contemptible Motivations to Goodell: At best, he was evincing the mentality of a 4 Year old who didn't feel that he was getting enough attention or respect, and so therefore lashed out in the most pathetically dramatic way. At worst, Goodell, born in New York and a former Employee of the New York Jets, gave in to the most disgustingly contemptible Motivations and seized the most pathetically thin excuse to damage the Patriots's Fortunes and attack our Reputation.

09 ~ And now he has done so again, except that this time, so far's I know, there isn't even any Proof of the MisDemeanor: That verminous, contemptible, gutless, lying, thieving Pile of **** is robbing us of another 1st Rounder ~ and a 4th Rounder and $1,000,000 ~ and suspending Tom Brady for Suspicion of Spitting on the SideWalk.

10 ~ But like Hitler might say: Make the Punishment big enough and most folks are stupid, lazy, and cowardly enough to assume he deserved it. They'll lambaste Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in the loudest, most vicious terms, all the while ignoring the real Criminal ~ Goodell ~ without a thought to either Brady or Belichick's Immaculate Reputations.

For Immaculate their Reputations remain, for those with the Honor and Integrity to say so.

Why, whatever do you mean, my Fellow FootBall Fanatics?

That was the Short Version.

A couple of interesting background tidbits on Goodell.

1. His father was a Republican US Senator who stood up against the Vietnam War in the 70s and was later ostracized by his own party. he gets his weaselness from his dad, it would seem.

2. He supposedly tattled on his high school classmates for underage drinking.

3. He said on NFLN a few days ago that he gets his disciplinarian style from his mother who was the disciplinarian in his household. However, he fails to realize that he is dealing with grown men in the NFL, not a bunch of school kids.

Last edited:
Just a couple of things brother grid. It was Goebbles that came up with the big lie, and he further said 'repeat it enough times and people will believe it' ~

You notice that Goody and the rest of the boys from the jest keep using the phrase 'integrity of the game' well theres an example of the big lie repeated over and over again.

Last edited:
Great write up Brother Grid. The Hitler comparisons got me going. Here are some notes from the book I'm currently reading, tell me if they seem applicable:

-The tyrant king is not in the Center and does not feel calm and generative. He is not creative, only destructive.

-Human tyrants are those in kingly positions who are identified with the King energy and fail to realize that they are not it.

-The tyrant exploits and abuses others.

-He is ruthless, merciless, and without feeling when he is pursuing what he thinks is his own self-interest.

-His degradation of others knows no bounds.

-He hates all beauty, innocence, strength, talent and life energy. He does so because, as we've said, he lacks inner structure, and he is afraid - terrified, really - of his own hidden weakness and his underlying lack of potency.

-It is the Shadow King as Tyrant in the father who makes war on his sons' (and daughters) joy and strength, their abilities and vitality.

-The Tyrant King manifests in all of us at some time or another when we feel pushed to the limit, when we are exhausted, when we are getting inflated. (Guess that's why Rog hates deflation so much)

-We can see it operating most of the time in certain personality configurations, most notably in the so-called narcissistic personality disorder.

-These people really feel that they are the center of the universe (although they aren't centered themselves) and that others exist to serve them.

-Instead of mirroring others, they insatiably seek mirroring from them.

-Instead of seeing others, they seek to be seen by them.

-They exist to further their own status, and what they think is their own well-being, at the expense of others.

-The man possessed by the tyrant is very sensitive to criticism and, though putting on a threatening front, will at the slightest remark feel weak, deflated. (Hardy har har)

-He won't show you this, however. What you will see, unless you know what to look for, is rage. But under this rage is a sense of worthlessness, of vulnerability and weakness, for behind the Tyrant lies the other pole of the King bipolar shadow system, the Weakling.

Every Tyrant is a Weakling at heart according to the book, good ol Roger Dodger is no different.

I hope Brady is taking note of the backstabbers. This is when you know who your friends are. Eli Manning is not a friend. I wonder which other QB will open their mouth.

Last edited:
F**king AMEN.....Grid you're Hitler comparisons spot on and got me enraged.....its time to stop taking the high ground all the time that is the Patriot Way.

It's served Kraft, BB and Brady (plus us fans no good)....there is no more leading by example in this league. It's who can crow the hardest and throw the most feces that these Neanderthal mental-midgets can gobble up to further spin the hypocritical wheels of money-whoring incompetence that is Goodells vision of part-Fascist-part-Communist-parity-stricken NFL

I say BB and Co. Needs to take Omaha Beach and clean house.....all the way up to Buttplug Goodell and Broken Condom Child he is.

I hope every bit of dirt gets thrown at this league.....end angry mob rant

Last edited:
I hope Brady is taking note of the backstabbers. This is when you know who your friends are. Eli Manning is not a friend. I wonder which other QB will open their mouth.

From Eli's playing lately he hasn't been a friend to himself neither.....all the more reason to hate the Manning family name though

From Eli's playing lately he hasn't been a friend to himself neither.....all the more reason to hate the Manning family name though
What does Eli Manning know about integrity? He cried like a baby when he was drafted by San Diego and forced a trade to NY.

Talk about thinking your bigger than the sport.

-These people really feel that they are the center of the universe (although they aren't centered themselves) and that others exist to serve them.

Instead of mirroring others, they insatiably seek mirroring from them.

-They exist to further their own status, and what New they think is their own well-being, at the expense of others.

New Yorkers! I have believed this from the start. It's not only the Jets angle, though that is huge, New Yorkers can not stand the thought of Boston being up on them. It's funny because I was thinking about Hitler and how he was able to blame the struggles of most on the success of some. This is the culture in New York!

Just a couple of things Brother Grid. It was Goebbles that came up with the big lie, and he further said 'repeat it enough times and people will believe it' ~ You notice that Goody and the rest of the boys from the jest keep using the phrase 'integrity of the game' well theres an example of the big lie repeated over and over again.

No, I believe that Goebbels simply expanded upon Hitler's Words from Mein Kampf, as did Hitler himself.

Here's a classic from Roger Goodell's Role Model:

CDgZiYfW8AAUvGN.jpg

Goodell spends his summers up in Maine. Although this summer he may be tied up in Federal court. :D
Perhaps around July 4th we all should start sending Rog some cards, flowers, balloons etc to thank him for his great leadership of the NFL.

Roger Goodell
4 Bohemia Way
Scarborough ME 04074

I was so angry last night and am even angrier this morning. This was a witchhunt like i have never seen. No proof, no respect and no justice.

The following people should never step foot in Boston:
1) Roger Goodell - The worst commish, worst CEO of all time. How this idiot has a job is beyond me.
2) Ted Wells - a very sloppy report and a pure hatch job
3) Troy Vincent - we torched you as a player and you're still pissed.

Former Players/execs (all players we crushed):
1) Marshall Faulk
2) LT
3) Charlie Casserly
4) Bill Polian
5) Joe Theismann
6) Michael Silver
7) Chris Russo
8) Patrick Peterson

On another note, i like Dez Bryant now.

I was so angry last night and am even angrier this morning. This was a witchhunt like i have never seen. No proof, no respect and no justice.

The following people should never step foot in Boston:
1) Roger Goodell - The worst commish, worst CEO of all time. How this idiot has a job is beyond me.
2) Ted Wells - a very sloppy report and a pure hatch job
3) Troy Vincent - we torched you as a player and you're still pissed.

Former Players/execs (all players we crushed):
1) Marshall Faulk
2) LT
3) Charlie Casserly
4) Bill Polian
5) Joe Theismann
6) Michael Silver
7) Chris Russo
8) Patrick Peterson

On another note, i like Dez Bryant now.
You can throw in borges, felger, tomasse, and the CHB to namea few.

Last edited:
Goodell spends his summers up in Maine. Although this summer he may be tied up in Federal court. :D
Perhaps around July 4th we all should start sending Rog some cards, flowers, balloons etc to thank him for his great leadership of the NFL.

Roger Goodell
4 Bohemia Way
Scarborough ME 04074

And a nice fruit basket with plenty of dingleberries

Hope everyone writes down the address ....also be sure to pass it along to others who are not on this site.

Roger Goodell
4 Bohemia Way
Scarborough ME 04074

And post of the year goes to.........

Seriously this guy shows his face around here and we'll make the Eagles fans look more like Eagle Scouts.....:mad:

One might think that the other owners might be getting a wake up call over this abuse of power... Minnesota was warned about warming footballs, does that next time they commit an infraction the full force of the NFL will come down on them?? Or how about San Diego?? If another Baltimore player commits spousal abuse, will they suffer the swift sword of justice??

The NFL Spring Meeting in SF might prove very interesting.. there may be more allies than we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back