PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Baker traded to Panthers

Panthers only had to pay 5mil for him. Could be a steal

So the Patriots will be facing QB TBD in week 6. Works for me!

DJ Moore is a beast. If McCafferty can stay healthy and the Panthers get more help on offense they might be ok.

Robbie Anderson is nothing special.

What about Darnold? Didn’t they already trade for him too?

He’s leaps and bounds better than Darnold, but he’s still been a disappointment, to date. He needs to study Brees with the Saints and quit trusting his arm to the point where he’s throwing into such tight windows. When I watch him, I don’t think it has as much to do with his height as it does Mayfield overly trusting his arm strength and not using his eyes to move the safeties enough. The Panthers have definitely improved, though.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Darnold shipped off to Seattle or Minnesota.

2018 - 5 QBs drafted in the 1st round

1 Mayfield
2 Darnold
3 Allen
4 Rosen
5 Jackson

Jackson is on the ropes if you ask me. He cannot continue his reckless style of play without suffering the ugly consequences.

Allen will win a Super Bowl

Maybe he got the lady heading up the punishment to sleep with him
This has been 100% predictable the minute that the CLE deal for Watson was approved by the NFL.

Read our Watson thread...

I'm kinda surprised that the Browns did this considering Watson's situation.. Rumors of 1yr+ for the suspension continue to swirl.

I'm kinda surprised that the Browns did this considering Watson's situation.. Rumors of 1yr+ for the suspension continue to swirl.
They may know something the rest of us don't. And the latest rumors are very bearish on Watson's suspension. Some think he might not even get one at all.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back