PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Alvin Kamara arrested on Battery charges

Smooth move, Goondell.

he's in gen pop? it's Vegas...hire a freakin' local magistrate to bond him out...krist

Great player who isn't a Patriot. So I doubt anything will happen. Maybe a 2 -4 game suspension.

Just realized he's made the Pro Bowl in all 5 of his seasons but hasn't even rushed for 1000 yards once. I suppose it's good that receiving backs get some credit too, but still surprising.

Just realized he's made the Pro Bowl in all 5 of his seasons but hasn't even rushed for 1000 yards once. I suppose it's good that receiving backs get some credit too, but still surprising.

The whole roughly 1,500 yds from line of scrimmage / 47 TD's thing is what makes him wild.

I think I should trade for him in my keeper fantasy league...

We are talking about a 4 game suspension, right?

Could be a bargain......hmmm...gonna offer a 10th rounder to the Kamara owner right now....worth burning a 10th!

He won't get suspended because it happened just after the season ended. Goodell logic.

Not sure which gender Kamara identifies as, but if I somehow got hospitalized by a person who looks like this the last thing I would do is tell anyone:

wish it was Tyreek hill instead
Dude, that pregnant woman had it coming She should have just left him alone to calm down. But she kept saying words. She was begging for it. The unborn baby too. If anything, Hill is a hero for having enough restraint to only kick her in the stomach once. He's probably probably the bravest, manliest man in a league full of manly men. Anybody who disagrees with me on this is a terrible, vile sickening, disgusting goblin. Who is probably fat and ugly too! And definitely a member of ISIS

I think I should trade for him in my keeper fantasy league...

We are talking about a 4 game suspension, right?

Could be a bargain......hmmm...gonna offer a 10th rounder to the Kamara owner right now....worth burning a 10th!
Traded for him in my keeper, unfortunately in October though.

When I first read this, I thought maybe he popped a guy and that's that. According to more details from ESPN, it was quite the beatdown. He might end up doing time.

another pos, had his men take him first then he beats him on the way down.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back