PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Alvin Kamara arrested on Battery charges

Dumbass couldn’t help himself by joining in the beatdown. Should’ve just let his associates aka fallguys handle it.

another pos, had his men take him first then he beats him on the way down.
By "his men" do mean his platonic friends and/or employees that he definitely does not ever have sex with or even sexual fantasies about?

All he has to do is claim "he said the N word" with zero proof and he'll get off.

he's in gen pop? it's Vegas...hire a freakin' local magistrate to bond him out...krist
How is it that no gangsta rapper or uber-alpha Korean boy band has had the foresight to take on the name Gen Pop ?

1644305587778.png
Wink V GIF by BTS 방탄소년단

Just realized he's made the Pro Bowl in all 5 of his seasons but hasn't even rushed for 1000 yards once. I suppose it's good that receiving backs get some credit too, but still surprising.

Less
Dragons Den Shut Up GIF by CBC
is
Youtube Shut Up GIF by SoulPancake
more
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Last edited:
this dude going to jail hopefully.

I wish this happened right before last year's Pats game.

I wish this happened right before last year's Pats game.
Yeah but he still got to play in the game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kamara is toast thanks to the surveillance video.. Flat out lied to the cops about what happened.

interesting... the NFL knew he was being investigated for beating the crp out of a dude, and they still let him play in the pro bowl...

that shield is shinin' bright with integrity these days!

Yeah he may very well never play another down in the NFL again.

This is very bad.

He joins a very exclusive club of imbeciles. The ring of honor includes, Ray Rice, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Aaron Hernandez, Rae Caruth and of course the leader of the legion of doom Ray Lewis. Im sure there’s others I forgot about. What a dbag. Really shows what you know about some players. He seems like a good personality from a fans vantage point. I had always thought Dave Meggett was one of the good guys too and I was way far off on that call.

until you guys sign him that is
It's funny cuz it's true. KC has shown that they literally don't care what players do as long as they can play. And the fans have proven that they don't care, either. They worship these assholes.

He joins a very exclusive club of imbeciles. The ring of honor includes, Ray Rice, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Aaron Hernandez, Rae Caruth and of course the leader of the legion of doom Ray Lewis. Im sure there’s others I forgot about. What a dbag. Really shows what you know about some players. He seems like a good personality from a fans vantage point. I had always thought Dave Meggett was one of the good guys too and I was way far off on that call.
..........OJ Simpson

It is being reported that the NFL knew of his pending arrest prior to the Pro Bowl, but instead of holding Kamara out they allowed him to play.

No matter who you are, why is the NFL complicit in this mess?? Roger and his $40 million a year salary need to be better than this..

Bad week for Roger; the Flores situation, league office complicity in deflategate and now this. Will be interesting how he covers this up in his annual speech about the state of affairs of the NFL this week, probably lots of BS promises and little follow through.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back