PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Human Parasite" aka Jackson Mahomes Arrested On Sexual Battery

I’m ok with whomever wants to follow their own path and find love and joy. But I’m quite surprised this individual is interested in a heterosexual relationship. It’s too bad he seems to have gone about it the wrong way.

Also, his videos suggest he’s annoying like heck.

He’s a man with a very well documented problem of either not understanding or simply not caring about physical boundaries with random strangers so ultimately this really shouldn’t be surprising. Being an annoying douche bag on social media isn’t evidence of anything and it’s frankly dumb to go to that stuff. It’s the crazy physical confrontations with fans and bystanders that we know of which show you the kind of person he is.

He's a total POS. Honestly, I wonder what Patrick thinks of him? My understanding is Jackson has generous access to all Chiefs facilities. Seems like the Hunts should rethink that.

Remember when the prior generations were freaking out about Millennials in the early 2000's? These Gen-Z'ers have taken it to another level. You know you're getting old when you can't relate to the younger generations with their terrible internet language, showing what you eat during the day, taking half naked photos backwards for validation, and doing these pantomime dances with those creepy smiles for TikTok.
I hope you realize this isn't the "younger" generations or even a fraction of them. It's the people who are earning crazy amounts of money for their idiocy as influencers. I don't know why people like to give them money, but people were also buying NFTs, which tells me some people have way too much money.

I'm around Gen Z all the time, as a parent of 2 of them and also as a teacher. To quote the Who, the Kids are Alright!

That obnoxious little douche is a bigger pimple on the ass of his brother's stardom than showtime12/mac15/tommybrady10 or whatever that troll is calling himself this week

The big reveal is that he is indeed Jackson Mahomes and shall be referred to as such.

Also, Pictures of Lily help me feel alright, right @Steve102 ? Hint, hint, hint!

You need to say the magic name.

Hint: He plays for the Jets now.
33de21dc-b2ae-40e9-b444-5461ea21c5ec_text.gif

However, I do have a problem putting our girl in a sexual battery thread. Now if someone were to bump a more appropriate thread back into rotation...
didnt-think-so-morpheus.gif

The guy made a tik tok video dancing on Sean Taylor’s number which was roped off when Washington was having a memorial for him.

He’s a brat who doesn’t know how to behave. I’m glad he’s in trouble.

View attachment 51115
Jesus he did that???

Disrespectful little puke.

you clowns think ol' Joe Kerr doesn't get the illegal drug references....more ageist insidious insults...well, I'll have you know I actually met and dropped "pictures of Lilly" outside the Sandoz Laboratory in Switzerland way back when...so stick THAT psilocybin powder in your corn cob pipe and blast off...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushroom

you clowns think ol' Joe Kerr doesn't get the illegal drug references....more ageist insidious insults...well, I'll have you know I actually met and dropped "pictures of Lilly" outside the Sandoz Laboratory in Switzerland way back when...so stick THAT psilocybin powder in your corn cob pipe and blast off...

Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia

Tom Cruise What GIF

Kinda knew him being quiet wasn't going to last long I mean with the Chiefs winning it all. Just as Patrick let him out of the cage. :rolleyes:

He's a total POS. Honestly, I wonder what Patrick thinks of him? My understanding is Jackson has generous access to all Chiefs facilities. Seems like the Hunts should rethink that.
If that is the case then the Hunts didn’t learn their lesson after Andy’s kid.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back