PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Human Parasite" aka Jackson Mahomes Arrested On Sexual Battery

However, I do have a problem putting our girl in a sexual battery thread. Now if someone were to bump a more appropriate thread back into rotation...
My bad, almost as bad as putting her into a Jete thread, that would be almost as abusive.

You can tell neither Pat nor Jackson had a father around growing up.

Jackson is obvious lol.

No OG father is letting Pat marry that greasy pigeon. I guarantee pops is in his ear now like "look at Russell, son. There's a Ciara out there for you."IMG_20220218_025646.jpg

He's a total POS. Honestly, I wonder what Patrick thinks of him? My understanding is Jackson has generous access to all Chiefs facilities. Seems like the Hunts should rethink that.
Jackson Mahomes and Andy Reids son.
What a fine pair of human beings

I still don’t know what hes so mad about. He was franchised which is still good money for a year then signed with a team that was stupid enough to pay him elite money (and of course proceeded to not win **** elsewhere). He won 2 rings here.

Jackson Mahomes and Andy Reids son.
What a fine pair of human beings

don't forget owner lamar hunt sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister in law.

I bet if the Queefs signed OJ they'd let him slash his old contract to shreds and sign him to a Isotoner Gloves sponsorship...

Learned something new this AM Jackson was the one dancing on Sean Taylor's number..
Jackson is a media influenced creep, who someone learned to believe laws don't apply to him..
Andy Reid has another son, Garrett, who died at Eagles Training Camp in '12 of a heroin overdose. Remember reading about all the substance abuse issues they had when he as in Philadelphia, those issues did not magically disappear.

Wait....he tried to kiss a girl?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Probably used the wrong pronouns too.

Remember when the prior generations were freaking out about Millennials in the early 2000's? These Gen-Z'ers have taken it to another level. You know you're getting old when you can't relate to the younger generations with their terrible internet language, showing what you eat during the day, taking half naked photos backwards for validation, and doing these pantomime dances with those creepy smiles for TikTok.
They're all snowflakes to me.

Bernie followers who between 20 and 35 years old was a lazy bum just like them.

Shocked to see him silent for a few secnds

Jackson is obvious lol.

No OG father is letting Pat marry that greasy pigeon. I guarantee pops is in his ear now like "look at Russell, son. There's a Ciara out there for you."View attachment 51120
One of the greatest "upgrade" moves in world history.

Lamar Hunt's granddaughter Gracie tho...

Jackson is obvious lol.

No OG father is letting Pat marry that greasy pigeon. I guarantee pops is in his ear now like "look at Russell, son. There's a Ciara out there for you."View attachment 51120
That picture sent me straight to Google, lol. Amazing the woman actually looks hot in a few photos. Then morphs into this.

Lamar Hunt's granddaughter Gracie tho...
Whoa, whoa, we don't do anything above an 8 in here. Que that women everyone associates with Aaron Rodgers.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back