PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Texans took all the cap room they made with the Hopkins trade and signed... Randall Cobb. Look at the deal he got and understand why Mohamed Sanu can't be replaced.

Robby Anderson is the only good receiver left. Makes too much sense...

The Texans took all the cap room they made with the Hopkins trade and signed... Randall Cobb. Look at the deal he got and understand why Mohamed Sanu can't be replaced.

Robby Anderson is the only good receiver left. Makes too much sense...
Sanders?

With Diggs, A Cooper, and Hopkins off the FA table, somebody please keep a watch on @ChrisR2223 so he doesn't hurt himself. :D

Seriously, no good WR or TE is coming to NEP with the QB position unresolved.
Mariota is what hurt me
We need to hit receiver and linebacker in this draft.

Robbie Anderson in this market is looking at 12 plus mill a season would nice rather trade for OBJ or Mike Williams.

With Diggs, A Cooper, and Hopkins off the FA table, somebody please keep a watch on @ChrisR2223 so he doesn't hurt himself. :D

Seriously, no good WR or TE is coming to NEP with the QB position unresolved.

No WR or TE is coming until the Pats free up more cap space...

Guessing Texans’ asking price from NE was steeper...

Wouldn't be surprised if the new contract DHop is asking for was the most problematic item. It is the main reason the Texans moved on from an all world player.

Sooo what to do with this cap space now? sign Thuney for sure... how about WR / TE? I know that is million dollar question. I am more worried about TE than WR.. I think a healthy JE11/Sanu/Harry is not a bad start. Maybe add in Sanders? wouldnt be a bad group

Sooo what to do with this cap space now? sign Thuney for sure... how about WR / TE? I know that is million dollar question. I am more worried about TE than WR.. I think a healthy JE11/Sanu/Harry is not a bad start. Maybe add in Sanders? wouldnt be a bad group
We don’t actually have a lot of cap space at the moment.

OMG, Michael Irvin and Steven A Smith are really going at it this morning...

Robbie Anderson in this market is looking at 12 plus mill a season would nice rather trade for OBJ or Mike Williams.

Anderson is a first class scumbag!!

I wouldnt let him clean my toilet.

The AB and Brady reunion really might happen. Imagine AB on the Bucs or Chargers on top of the WRs they already have (Evans, Godwin, AB. Or Allen, Williams, AB).

Edelman potentially requests a trade to Brady's destination too.

Is it safe to assume that the Pats will not be signing any significant free agents now?

I mean I'm sure there are a tone of guys looking to play with Stidham for the vet minimum.

Might as well trade Edelman to whoever Brady is signing with. At least get a second round pick that BB can flip into another failed DB or WR.

Is it safe to assume that the Pats will not be signing any significant free agents now?

I mean I'm sure there are a tone of guys looking to play with Stidham for the vet minimum.

Might as well trade Edelman to whoever Brady is signing with. At least get a second round pick that BB can flip into another failed DB or WR.
Edelman isn't fetching a 2nd rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe