PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Mock Draft 1.0, Pre Free Agency Edition

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I like the players, but no DT until that late? And after 2 WRs, one who will miss most of the year?

Seems like a big hole on this team.
2nd and 4th : WR or front seven?

That depends on who we get in free agency. Personally, I think that we would do much better by drafting front seven players.

I like the Picks too but want WR's who can play right away. Also is anybody here opposed to moving Isiah Wynn? He seems like a underachiever.

I like the Picks too but want WR's who can play right away. Also is anybody here opposed to moving Isiah Wynn? He seems like a underachiever.
How much do you think they save by moving a starting Left Tackle who costs <11 million? left tackles make BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Unless they've got someone on the roster ready to step in - Herron, Cajuste, Will Sherman? - do you leave a gaping hole on Mac's blind side?

How much do you think they save by moving a starting Left Tackle who costs <11 million? left tackles make BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Unless they've got someone on the roster ready to step in - Herron, Cajuste, Will Sherman? - do you leave a gaping hole on Mac's blind side?
Good point: I see they picked up his 5th year option at $10Mill hope he plays lights out in a contract year. That said a swing Tackle should be on the menu this offseason: I expected a little more from Wynn he's a little underwhelming to me personally.

Good point: I see they picked up his 5th year option at $10Mill hope he plays lights out in a contract year. That said a swing Tackle should be on the menu this offseason: I expected a little more from Wynn he's a little underwhelming to me personally.
He's flashed but has been very inconsistent, and hurt a lot. Wouldn't mind seeing him move to guard, personally, but what do I know, really?

Love the McDuffie pick at 32;

Do not love, at all, the Quay Walker pick at 55...We need a DE with pass-rush juice opposite Judon with this pick, not another plodding ILB;

Don't like the Kinnard pick either... I prefer somebody more nimble on his feet as our LT of the Future;

If I'm taking Metchie then I don't need somebody like Skyy Moore who's basically the same player;

And #175 is way too early for Jordan Williams, who's not exactly the Beef Curtain we need here anyway.

Someone said that McCall of Kentucky’s nickname is bully!

We need a 360 pound run stuffing fattie in the middle of our defense that is a total bully!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back