PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Gholston is gone, i wanna trade down and grab DRC/McKelvin/Mayo while picking up some picks

if the jets take gholston i hope the pats just trade down and pick a LB

And Draft Tek has us going back to Albert again. WTF?

I would be shocked if the Jets taken anyone not named Vernon Gholston.
no question I would think ....what a horrible thing to have to happen to a nice guy like Gholston

I think we trade down...this draft is running true to form...get what you can for 7

100% agree. None of the guys who might have slipped did, so I think you trade down.

Always a chance the Jet's are working with someone who wants Ellis.

Welcome to the mystery draft. Who comes next -- Gholston? LOL.

Who are teams going to want to trade up for though? Ellis perhaps.

if Gholston is gone, i wanna trade down and grab DRC/McKelvin/Mayo while picking up some picks

Unless, of course, we have Rivers rated higher than Albert, Ellis & Gholston....

no question I would think ....what a horrible thing to have to happen to a nice guy like Gholston

Sorry Vern, you were so close to going to a GREAT team :rolleyes:

And Draft Tek has us going back to Albert again. WTF?

That site is a joke.

I don't know how anybody can take a site that had Dorsey falling to #9 seriously.

On a dysfunctional team that is losing, Gholston's inconsistent motor will be a good fit...He can get up the big games if they ever play in any, probably after the "mangenius" as Rich just referred to him is long gone.

So, will the Jets take Gholston, will they take McKelvin, or is Ellis high on their board?

Gholston seems like the logical pick (to a degree), and they already selected a CB in the first round last year, and their is depth at the position. Plus, I think they could still use another D-linemen. I also think the Jets would like to trade out of this pick, but if they stay put, I'm going with McKelvin.

I wanted to say Gholston, and I almost think that's who they're going to select, but I've also thought Gholston was getting a little over hyped. They could also get someone like Quentin Groves (who I really like) in the second round.

Why would anyone trade with us?

Is there a chance that Ellis is actually wanted that badly by teams?

I see us taking Rivers, Albert, Cromartie Rodgers.

funny how there is an official thread in the draft room.

Poor Gholston...one day a respected Ohio State player...the next a freaKin' scummy RAT!...suicide watch maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3