PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorsey? Can we say 4-3?

dorsey for us? we already have Seymour-Warren-Wilfork who are all more than capable of dominating as 4-3 DTs

if we would go to a 4-3, we'd need some DEs with speed

I'm drooling already. You'd have to think the Cheifs will be hearing those same offers though.

They should listen, they have too many needs to compete for a couple of years minimum. Move down and still get one of the two needs you targeted and then some. Peterson is a tight ass too - he should do it just based on the cost effectiveness. Assemble some talent and in a couple of years replace Herm and compete!

We all know Davis likes McFadden but he is just insane if he passes on Dorsey here. They are improving their secondary leaps and bounds. Why not make them better by getting someone who can rush the passer?

who cares about a bottom ranked rush defense?:confused:

I'm so happy that Al picked this kid. My friend who happens to be a Jet fan, is crying tears right now. Thank you Al Davis. The crying that I just heard for the last five minutes was PRICELESS. :D

ROFL. That's so mean... yet so funny!

How sickening are jets fans? Booing every single pick who gets up on stage. Friggin' college kids finally having their goals and dreams met and you got ******* jet fans booing. They really are the lowest of fans...don't forget, these are they same guys who booed Pennington too...scumbags...screw up another draft guys, please!

They are the most pathetic pieces of sh## in this country......New Yorker's SUCK *****!!!! Every single player being drafted is going to get booed horribly except for the sorry a## that gets drafted by the human vaggggina!!!!

Dorsey is smiling so he's going somewhere - is it KC or NO? I'd take two firsts and a second and skip Shockey in a heartbeat.

Well, Dorsey's on the phone, so the only question is whether KC traded the pick to the Saints.

Dorsey....
How many games will Seymour miss this year? I love Jarvis Green, but imagine being able to throw in Dorsey, too?

have you seen Dorsey's watch. WTF?????

Oakland just used their last pick until the middle of round 4.

KC has two minutes left to decide.

And it looks like they have . . . the Chiefs select GLENN DORSEY, DT, LSU.

And now the @#$%&@#(%ing JEST are on the clock. I hope they screw it up. :D

Last edited:
Glenn dorsey is coiming up.

I would be shocked if the Jets taken anyone not named Vernon Gholston.

I would be shocked if the Jets taken anyone not named Vernon Gholston.

I agree. So that means one of the top 6 guys didn't slip to us, I don't see how some are saying that's a good thing.

I don't think we want any part of #7 at this point. Do we take Ellis? I don't think so.

I think we trade down...this draft is running true to form...get what you can for 7

let's hope the jets picka cb or mess this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST