PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i WOULDN'T DOUBT IF WE TRADE DOWN AGAIN.

it would be interesting if the pats now trade the 3rd round pick to miami for taylor

If the Pats could come out of this with DRC and Jason Taylor I'd be very satisfied.

Now that Harvey is off the board,it would make my day if Cincy chose Rivers. The two least favorite players on my board would be gone.

well, now i hope rivers and harvey were not the two guys the pats were looking at

Mayo, McKelvin, Clady, Albert, DRC. Suddenly there's a number of players I'd be happy with.

lets hope harvey is not the guy the pats wanted

I don't think the Patriots want anyone early. Too much $ for an unknown. They will trade again if they can.

Cincy should have offered us Chad for Ellis, they aren't going to get anything for or from him this year anyway...

Too bad the JAGS weren't the ones who were fixated on Ellis. Bet they gave the Ravens a little something something to move up a lot.

NFLN says 2 3rds and a 4th...

Did the PA guy just say the Patriots are on the clock?

how great would it be to get one of those plyers phone numbers in the green room and prank them....

That is an awesome deal from a Ravens' perspective.

With the bengals taking Rivers (which I believe is the pick), I think the Patriots will attempt to trade down, again. If they're forced to stay put and use the tenth overall pick, then Ryan Clady, Albert, Groves, and some of the CB's could be options.

So, if the Patriots are selecting at 10th overall, then I believe it could be Ryan Clady, but I'm hoping they trade down, again.

Last edited:
Mayock thinks Rivers or Mayo to Cincy.

And it's Rivers.

Good. The two players I didn't want are gone -- Ellis and Rivers.

Any pick from here on is fine. Breathes easy...:singing:

Should the Pats TRADE DOWN again?? I say if we drop no lower than #16, yeah, why the hell not? :)

With the ninth pick, Cincinnati selects KEITH RIVERS, LB, USC.

AND THE PATRIOTS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!

Last edited:
Mayo, McKelvin, Clady, Albert, DRC. Suddenly there's a number of players I'd be happy with.

I like all those players. I would love to grab Mayo now and then hop back into the 1st round and grab a CB to go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe