PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ochocinco Gives Reason Why He Has Become OchoStinko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but Chad "ochocinco" johnson could become the unexpected secret weapon the patriots need .

Last edited:
I put in a different thread that the Pats offensive terminology is entirely different from anything Ocho has seen before and he is a pretty old dog to be learning new tricks. He is simply not used to terminology that speaks to all eleven guys at once. The play terminology for each play is much shorter but you have to learn the whole playbook for everybody! That is why Ocho was so often in the wrong place. Sure guys have picked it up faster but this has been a real revelation for Ocho.

As for his being open on some plays. I am sure Tom can tell at the snap of the ball if Ocho is headed where he should be or not. If not Tom is going to immediately cross him out of his progressions. That is just the way it is. If you are not going to be where I expect you to be, you can't help me.

As for the SB, I think there is more than an even chance of Ocho making at least one important play. He has clearly been more often in the place Tom expects him to be as we got into the latter part of the season. That said progress has still been painfully slow.

As for next year, BB is BB. If there is a spot for Ocho then he will be here. If not he won't be. BB will not make an exception for him as much as I would like to see him get a shot at coming back after an off season. It will only happen if Ocho is the best option available to BB at that time and for whatever the money will be.

Of course, Ocho will always be 85! Really stupid question, no wonder MO liked it!

LOL IcyPatriot I just noticed this was a response to you and you gave me a warning for it. LMAO.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft