PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Observation: BB without Pioli has a

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proof of his "injury" will come out by next season. Teams have to be carefull of "cutting" players with claimed injuries.

If Crable is cut before next seasons camp then I am correct.

If he is cut after he starts practicing again (and can then claim another injury) then you are right.

Why did you get so personal. What nerve got hit. An earlier poster put his injury as a torn groin. Reese reported it as a groin injury.

I say he will never see the field again as a Patriot. We'll see.

As far as your shot at me . I'm a vet. What about you?

Didn't hit a nerve at all, and it's nothing personal. I just think it's funny when people on a message board complain about football players getting hurt. It just shows how clueless you are about the toll that the NFL takes on a human body, as evidenced by the fact that tons of these guys leave the sport legitimately crippled after just a few years. Do you know any ex-NFLers? Have you seen how completely wrecked a lot of their bodies are?

You act incredulous that someone could get injured during TC, but training camp is, by design, pretty tough.These guys work hard, yet you always have a few random slobs who for some reason feel entitled to ***** about their endurance from the comfort of your couch. Seriously, what do you know about the Pats' TC that makes you the authority on what constitutes a 'real' injury? Either you know something that nobody else has heard or you're just talking out of your ass in standard internet-tough-guy speak.

Even if Crable is cut before next TC, it still wouldn't prove anything. It would probably just mean that Crable's development has been stunted by his injuries and Belichick thinks that it would be more beneficial to the team to go w/ someone else. That would suck for him, but them's the breaks.

Last edited:
As far as your shot at me . I'm a vet. What about you?

What war??

On a serious note going on IR for someone like Crable is not a good thing, another year spent in the weight room or with surgeons and trainers does not allow him to show his talents on the field... he can be labeled as oft injured, if you are playing for your next contract, difficult to show ability..

What war??

On a serious note going on IR for someone like Crable is not a good thing, another year spent in the weight room or with surgeons and trainers does not allow him to show his talents on the field... he can be labeled as oft injured, if you are playing for your next contract, difficult to show ability..

By the rules of the NFL, if we got to look at him in TC, he either needs to be worthy of a roster spot right now, or miss another year.

Not his fault they're ready to mix in 2 FA and a young pickup at the same position who are healthy.

It's a vicious circle for untested players. If you test them in TC the next year, then a small injury means they lose the season.

If you PUP them, you get a player with no TC or experience mid year, which is likely useless anyway.

Can anyone give me a reason that this is the best injury policy they could come up with? I understand we need to prevent teams from stashing second half reinforcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye