PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now Bob Ryan is piling on BB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please. Bob Ryan is on Around the Horn sometimes and, if you can't tell by his columns that he's nothing more than a loudmouth blubbering idiot.

You tank all the booze he does and you would blubber too ... he's hanging on because of when he could write and they feel bad for him.

So did anyone hear from him??

I thought the column was crazy because he compared the cover-up to Watergate.

What cover-up? ...
I believe he speaks of the allegations Walsh made about being warned they he should try not to get caught (or somesuch), which implies that Belichick is covering up that he understood full well that he shouldn't be taping.

Of course, we don't know if Walsh is lying and perhaps you can discredit Ryan for presuming he's not. But it was, after all, an opinion column.

I believe he speaks of the allegations Walsh made about being warned they he should try not to get caught (or somesuch), which implies that Belichick is covering up that he understood full well that he shouldn't be taping.

Of course, we don't know if Walsh is lying and perhaps you can discredit Ryan for presuming he's not. But it was, after all, an opinion column.
THAT is a cover up??? Compared to Watergate?? Ryan is an idiot..he failed history 101.. Sorry..but that old fart needs to get off his high horse..he's NOTHINg in my book!! And so sad..for I have thought for so so many YEARS he was the best......
No one hearing from St Bob??? At least MAZZ sent an e-mail en messe to all...

Well, I still say it's a braindead article since the worst part of Watergate was the cover-up. Maybe people don't think videotaping is bad at all? Only Belichick's refusal to admit he did intentionally is bad?

Is that what Ryan is arguing?

The Nixon crew did everything they could to put roadblock after roadblock in front of the investigation.

Well, I still say it's a braindead article since the worst part of Watergate was the cover-up. Maybe people don't think videotaping is bad at all? Only Belichick's refusal to admit he did intentionally is bad?

Is that what Ryan is arguing?

The Nixon crew did everything they could to put roadblock after roadblock in front of the investigation.
It was a full frontal coverup NOT just NIxon but everyone in his administration.....but where are all these others?? And how seriosu was THIS coverup?? Does NOT exist...except in the mind of those that wish to make a point..even though it's a round peg in a square hole...The comparison with Nixon is similar but off...suspicious of the media?? AND CoachB should not be given ALL the garbage??? Where is John Dean testifying and breaking the story open...Matt "DEAN" Walsh MAY have had THE STORY if there was a tape...but no tape..Ervin hearings over... and the Herald "Washington Post" would have had an apology...as "Woodward Bernstein" Tomase the story was totally a lie...Ryan is way way off.... on this one..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back