PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not in the Patriots best interests... But...

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I like winning.

Damn the draft position. Play Hard. Finish the season on a high note.

Bills? ain't gonna lie - beating them will be tough. Don't care. Want to smash them thru a table.

Jete? Wanna sent them into the off-season on a sour note...

Gerard Butler Love GIF

Leaving teams scrambling, soul searching, desperately trying to find an answer as to how they could lose to this Patriots squad is a very sweet thing. If we’re going to damage our draft position, then go big. Swing for the fences. Pull out all the stops. Do everything possible to send AFCE rivals home with nothing but self doubt and tears. How many more qb’s can they get benched? How many coaches can they get fired? Time to ball out and find out.

They are still assured of getting a quality guy somewhere 5-10th, so I say eff 'em. Send the Bills home and finish ahead of Jete.

Winning highlights your strengths and weaknesses better than losing does. Answers are easier to find, there's more clarity, and most athletes can build off of winning better than they can off of losing. Winning is always worth it.

I like winning.

Damn the draft position. Play Hard. Finish the season on a high note.

Bills? ain't gonna lie - beating them will be tough. Don't care. Want to smash them thru a table.

Jete? Wanna sent them into the off-season on a sour note...

Gerard Butler Love GIF
DITTO ll
Stay the hell away from my tables

If the Bears decide that they want Marv Harrison Jr. and one of the top OL to pair with Fields...they could give us their #1 overall for our 4th-6th and a 2nd...maybe....
Arizona might be locked into Murray too so that's two teams that might not go QB. Either can trade with us and not have to drop as far or not trade at all and don't take a Q if they feel that highly about someone like Harrison and Don't want to risk losing them at all.

And even simpler we can stand pat take the Left Tackle and then trade into the back end of the First Rd for a QB still too.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back