PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No way Brady gets cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryheat44

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I know some out there think Brady is going to be phased out of the offense this year. But I have a strong gut feeling he's going to make the team. Some of the younger guys have been impressive, but Belichick craves leadership, which Brady has. He's also a good mentor for the young quarterbacks. You heard it here first....Brady to the 53.

Last edited:
Too early to tell. System QB's fail in new systems.

I'm not so sure. With Dillon and Maroney we're clearly looking to the running game - I am not sure we will need an expensive QB. Kerry Collins is a free agent and would be WAY cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
dryheat44 said:
I know some out there think Brady is going to be phased out of the offense this year. But I have a strong gut feeling he's going to make the team. Some of the younger guys have been impressive, but Belichick craves leadership, which Brady has. He's also a good mentor for the young quarterbacks. You heard it here first....Brady to the 53.
This type of post is pointless and misleading. Please do NOT post your hunch as impending news. Wait until you KNOW about the news before posting it or we'll send you to the trash bin along with Law In Order.

Patjew said:
This type of post is pointless and misleading. Please do NOT post your hunch as impending news. Wait until you KNOW about the news before posting it or we'll send you to the trash bin along with Law In Order.

This is big news. You just need to go back to when DH44 was running the Cheerleader playoffs to know that he is well connected.

I was concerned that with Maroney, Dillon, and Faulk that we would bring Michael Bishop back to run the option.

dryheat44 said:

link please

I see him as superfluous now that we have a running attack with future HOF Malroney as our #1. Perhaps BB could cut injury prone Brady and sign someone for the vet minimum to save cap space so that deserving players like Pass could get big bucks.
I told youse guys we never shoulda let Drew go. Now the Tuner has him in Dallas and they're on their way to a SuperBowl bonnanza. You heard it hear first.

As I have said before. Brady is a decent backup qb at best. I can't imagine Belichick paying that kind of money for a backup. He is definately going to be cut unless he is willing to take a significant paycut.

Brady is a cancer in the locker room. We lost Flutie because of him. Ashworth left in disgust and the Vinitraitor left just to get away from him. Givens knew he could never be a #1 WR with Brady's inept arm.

Drew Bledsoe is expected to have a big year in Big "D".

Why can't we get players like that? :mad:

come on training camp...i NEED some football!!

Two words. Michael Bishop.

Two more words. Dan Klecko (don't ask me why, I just feel his name should be mentioned in all threads)

Why can't we get players like Drew Bledsoe here?? *tongue firmly in cheek*

But think of the cap room it would give us. Think of the free agents we could pick up. If we'd done this sooner, we could have picked up TO. Anyone--even the water boy--could throw him touchdown passes. Also, we could pay Ty the money he wants. There's a lot of logic here...

Matt Cassel is primed and ready to take over.

The increasingly popular Brady is now on every "Sexiest People" list and quite frankly is a collosal distraction to the team.

I'm been thinking for some time that he was expendible but unfortunately Major Applewhite joined the Army reserves and is now serving in Iraq, Kliff Kingsbury was too exhausted after participating in his Church intramural curling league to push Brady for the job, Rohan Davey decided to try out for American Idol, and Doug Flutie spent all of last season practicing for his meaningless drop kick.

This is Cassel's job to lose I tell ya!

Brady could probably get picked up by Miami to backup Harrington until Culpepper is ready to start.

dryheat44 said:
I see why you people are so picky about new posters now..What great insight you senior members have.And I completely agree he has a good shot at making the team.

It is clear to me since BB was rumored to "be with" the likes of the younger woman Bonnie Bernstein last season that he has taken note that TB still hasn't discarded that old broad Moynahan of yet.

I see BB thinking that TB has lost his sense of "pocket presence" if he can't seek out womens his own age.

Cassel starts the first game this upcoming season.

Don't check it, just print it.

Trade Him?

Maybe we could get Donnie Edwards for Brady. It would make sense seeing as we have so many gaping holes on D. We've lost SO many key players that we really need to do SOMETHING.

Lloyd_Christmas said:
Matt Cassel is primed and ready to take over.

The increasingly popular Brady is now on every "Sexiest People" list and quite frankly is a collosal distraction to the team.

I'm been thinking for some time that he was expendible but unfortunately Major Applewhite joined the Army reserves and is now serving in Iraq, Kliff Kingsbury was too exhausted after participating in his Church intramural curling league to push Brady for the job, Rohan Davey decided to try out for American Idol, and Doug Flutie spent all of last season practicing for his meaningless drop kick.

This is Cassel's job to lose I tell ya!

Brady could probably get picked up by Miami to backup Harrington until Culpepper is ready to start.

I heard Bramlet is better than Cassel.

Excellent Brady prediction.:cool:

I have a few of my own...

I predict Hugh Hefner will sleep with at least ten "perfect 10" chicks this month.:rocker:

I predict Angelina Jolie will not be breathlessly calling me anytime soon.:(

I predict the Bruins will still suck next season.:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back