PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Jets at Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts can't stop the run and Sanchize can't throw the ball.

Perfect recipe for the run game, ground and pound your way to foxborough YETS

Is Jim Caldwell a human or a statue?
A Zombie, ive been thinking hes been a Zombie since last year. Ive never seen him say anything, he just stands there staring

Last edited:
WTF happened to the colts D? jesus

They completely took the game away from Sanchez..they are better off running every play

nothing. the jets realized they didnt need to throw the ball as much in the first half.

I feel safe in saying the seahawks would put the hurt on both of these teams in Seattle

I :rofl: thinking how Bob Cosell would introduce the Seahawks next game.

Pure power football that drive. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets pound the ball the second half. Colts are going to have to turn this into a shootout I think now.

This is really a win win for pats fans. We wan't both to lose, so it works out. IDK who I want to lose, but I'm leaning towards the jets. I also want to avoid the ravens, but its the playoffs the good teams are inevitable.

This game reminds me of the old days in the AFC, when it was clearly the inferior conference. Luckily the Ravens, Steelers and Pats are all still better than anything the NFC has to offer.

Personally, it is going against my better judgement, but I almost want the Jets to win now. The Pats would be up by three TDs at this point in this game and probably would have already picked Sanchez two or three times. The Colts are just too depleted.

Tough to watch a game when you're rooting against both teams.

I yelled at the TV when LT supposedly fell into the endzone

then I had to reconsider my position, and now I'm confused

This is OK for tonite but if NFL football was always like this, I'd give up sports on TV totally

Come on colts..mannings gotta get into a grove

Ground and pound baby. I love the Jests
J--e--s---T Jest Jest jest.

I want us to have long week of practice. After tonight I want us to know who we play next week and I love the gang green.

come on colts...:mad:

This is OK for tonite but if NFL football was always like this, I'd give up sports on TV totally

so far it looks like the networks put the games in the right order ... tomorrow we see some football.

It isn't Sanchez's fault. It is his receivers' fault that they all aren't 9 feet tall.

Sanchez QB rating since Thanksgiving..5 plus games ** 58.7 rating **

2-3 record 93/171 1089 yds 2TD 7 Int

Ground and pound baby. I love the Jests
J--e--s---T Jest Jest jest.

I want us to have long week of practice. After tonight I want us to know who we play next week and I love the gang green.

Gag me ............... :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick