PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
With four games against the Jets and the Dolphins, maybe the Pats defense can finish top 5 in PPG.

Halftime Scores:

Bears 10, Rams 3

Bills 14, Browns 7

Cowboys 10, Bucs 7

Titans 20, Lions 9

Colts 14, Jags 3

Dolphins 10, Jets 3

Vikings 17, 49ers 3

Saints 10, Chiefs 6

Bengals 24, Redskins 10

Cowboys try an onside kick with 2:50 remaining, Tampa Bay recovers.

Previous play ref threw his hat in the end zone; Dallas receiver steps on it, slips, pass incomplete - Cowboys had to settle for a FG.
Holy crap, you weren't kidding. :rofl: What was the ref doing?

First half
Sanchez 8-19-77 with a pick
Green 7/21

Jets have 114 yards of total offense and have allowed 94 rushing yards on just 19 rushes

I don't know if it is generational thing, but I read what he said and understood him with no question.
He is saying in a few words that if the Vikes were in the AFC, they would be playoff contender for sure

Oh I got it now. Yeah... the NFC North is going to be really competitive this year which means the Vikes will have a tough time to even get in the playoffs via wild card. We'll see.

yeah well you know , gamblers gotta gamble on **** lol

it was developed to just make people even more involved, and people like to bet money

so it naturally became pretty much a business

Thats why I hate it, it makes the game secondary and 'fans' are just there for the gimmick.

Jets are like vampires...undead

Tannehill is the best player on JETS offense.

Russell Wilson>>>>>>>>>>Tannehill/Weeden

Miami just handed this game over.

Cowboys try an onside kick with 2:50 remaining, Tampa Bay recovers.

Previous play ref threw his hat in the end zone; Dallas receiver steps on it, slips, pass incomplete - Cowboys had to settle for a FG.

Lol i wonder what jerry jones will have to say about the refs tomorrow......last time he said that the refs are doing an extremely good job :rofl:

Last edited:
Miami just handed this game over.

Well, its only tied, and the Jets offense blows, so they didn't hand the game over. But they better start running the ball again, because the Jets haven't come close to stopping it.

Lol i wonder what jerry jones will have to say about the refs tomorrow......last time he said that the refs are doing an extremely good job :rofl:

Has anyone heard and explanation why he threw the hat?
Is he a Buc fan? Woody Hayes grandson?

Damn, our defense would have been elite if we signed Landry.

Wow, Miami is choking big time

miami gift wrapping this game for the jokes:bricks:

Altough things can surely turn around the Jets look like they have no chance to win this game the way they are playing.
They have SF and Houston the next 2 weeks.
1-4 dysfunctional and back biting, with the Colts coming to town could give the Colts a chance.
If it hasn't happened already, that loss could be the end of Sanchez, and the Tebow era starts in Foxboro.

You were saying...

And now the 49ers are starting to turn into the 49ers... and the Vikings are starting to turn into the Vikings.

Please God Please .........The Jets shouldnt win today :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand